• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Graffiti Eraser Attraction + Global Link Update

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    A new Global Link attraction has been announced and launched. This attraction is called Graffiti Eraser and allows for you to get many training items including Power items and Rare Candy. To play, you need to wipe a window with your mouse or touchscreen to uncover 3 Pokémon. You then get ranked randomly and receive a random item.

In addition to this, some new features have been added to the Global Link. On the home page, in addition to seeing the most traded Pokémon on the Global Trade Station, you will now randomly get several other boxes appear. First details the most popular Pokémon in Pokémon Amie and the other deals with tipping. In this box, it will take a random tipping area, such as the restaurants in Lumiose, the traveling minstrel, the Battle Chateau and the cafés around the Kalos region. and show you the amount that have been given in tips as well as the top three players who have tipped the most.

[Source]

Graffiti Eraser sounds pretty fun, in my opinion! Definitely going to give it a try once I get the chance. What do you all think about it? Also, I'm really liking that GL update, haha. Don't really visit the site much, but others surely do, and it could be very convenient for them. :b

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Not only is it adorable, but the points system seems way less random than the balloons. I was getting better prizes with higher scores reliably.

The statistics thing is pretty neat. :^) Now I wanna tip until I have the biggest tip.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
    Not only is it adorable, but the points system seems way less random than the balloons. I was getting better prizes with higher scores reliably.

The statistics thing is pretty neat. :^) Now I wanna tip until I have the biggest tip.

Agreed, this is why I love the new mini-game. The statistics are way better than the balloon game ^^ though the pokemon worth seems to vary each game. Has anyone else noticed that? I'm not seeing things, right......

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Agreed, this is why I love the new mini-game. The statistics are way better than the balloon game ^^ though the pokemon worth seems to vary each game. Has anyone else noticed that? I'm not seeing things, right......

The normal Pokemon seem to be worth a random amount while the legendaries give 50 always. I've only played Level 2, and Arceus/Shaymin rarely spawned but would always give 50.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    Loved that, i was looking for a lucky egg, saw that u can get one on lvl2 and first try i got it <3
    Gj GameFreak :D

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Now I can get Power Items without needing to go through the Maison all the time! >D

(seriously I lack of practice and now I suck horribly there)

Although I'm kinda frustrated that I always got the ones with the lowest scores. xDD

btw has anyone found all the legendaries yet? I've only found Arceus and Shaymin in lv 2 as well as Deoxys in lv 3.

EDIT: Oh wait, Celebi and Jirachi in lv 1, Arceus and Shaymin in lv 2, Darkrai and Deoxys in lv 3.

Also, I think that as soon as I obtain all Power Items I'll be playing lv 2 like crazy. LUCKY EGGS FTW!

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I've been playing the new game for Lucky Eggs. I have four of them in total for now, so I'm still missing one so I can train a full party with the Exp Share.

And since I'm playing lv. 2, I got a bunch of vitamins. Oh and I also have an extra Power Band and Power Belts, if anybody needs one.

Back