• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Theft Auto

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Anyone here plays the Grand Theft Auto series?
    My favorite GTA game is Vice City and San Andreas is in second.
    Hope GTA 4 is Awesome, when does this game comes out?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I played San Andreas and a little bit of Liberty City but I never beat them, the constant eff this, eff that, eff you, got annoying after a while.

Years
    San Andreas is the best by far, the Hero is more realistic, and everyone who isn't, gets killed haha.

Anyways, I had played all of them, only ones I haven't beaten were Gta 3. It was too.. boring lol. Anyway, I'm in the middle of San Andreas for PS2 (instead of my Xbox version) and it's slower.. but meh, I'm in the middle right now.

Years
    I've gotten my hands on all the major GTA games, including the PSP versions. Above all, my fave is San Andreas but Vice City is a very close second, mainly because of the 80's music soundtrack in it. I love 80's music.

Years
    Yea I really enjoyed the music, although it gets redundant at times. My favorite radio station is WCTR, and the host that's in his trailer park in the middle of the desert? That guy is hilarious. Although the PSP ones I didn't like very much, and I started disliking the other ones such as GTA 3/VC, because GTA SA had so much more. Oh well, that's me =P

Years
    Uhmmm no. It hasn't even came out yet for either. All I seen of it was a trailer, and it looked so nice. Much better graphics than this thing I call.. 'real life' xD

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
    vice city for me.

it is awesome.

i can kill people, and just go psycho.

i am in da crib both in tha game and out.

peace out y'all and keep it real

kiler in da crib

Years
    vice city for me.

it is awesome.

i can kill people, and just go psycho.

i am in da crib both in tha game and out.

peace out y'all and keep it real

kiler in da crib

Whoa really? I never knew you could kill people! [/sarcasm]

Anyway here's a link to the trailor for GTA 4 for those who want it:

Trailer 1
    Trailer 2

Enjoy! =P

Years
    I love GTA :)

I have GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, Vice City Stories (PSP & PS2) & Liberty City Stories (PSP & PS2).

GTA 4 isn't coming out till next year apparently, I can't wait, it's going to look awesome on my PS3.

Favourite game is Vice City though :)

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
    yeh vice city is probably the best.

i like gta 3, but you can die much easier when u r in the car, then you can in vice city.

and plus, i love the radio in vice city....vcpr and k-chat are awesome and funny.

and there is more violence in vice city, which is cool.

kiler in da crib.

Years
    yeh vice city is probably the best.

i like gta 3, but you can die much easier when u r in the car, then you can in vice city.

and plus, i love the radio in vice city....vcpr and k-chat are awesome and funny.

and there is more violence in vice city, which is cool.

I'm guessing you haven't played San Andreas? And if you haven't, then I wont even bother too much.. It has much more Violence (if that's what your after) than vice city, graphics are better, no loading screens, and a much better storyline in my opinion.

Like most people say, once you go Andreas, you never go back =P

-Krobe

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
    i have played san andreas, but not on my own, with a friend.

so i can't say that i am totally experienced with it, so yeh.

kiler in da crib.

Years
    i have played san andreas, but not on my own, with a friend.

so i can't say that i am totally experienced with it, so yeh.

You should totally get it, it's totally worth it. But now it's rated AO (Adult Only) because of the stupid Hot Coffee that was uncovered.

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
    well i might see if i can get it for xbox, probably cos my pc wouldnt even be able to run it, lol.

stupid hot coffee thing, i read all about that, and whoever did that bit of programming, who was involved with gta, is an idiot, i hope they got sacked for that.

kiler in da crib.

Years
    Speaking about the San Andreas hot coffee mod, I actually own the version of the game that has the mod in there, AND it had the "M" ESRB rating on the box.

They did re-release the game without the mod later on, if I do recall.

Back