• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Theft Auto

Years
    I've played games in the Grand Theft Auto series but I'm not the biggest fan in the world. I would probably go out and purchase Grand Theft Auto IV on release but since I got a Nintendo Wii instead of a XBOX 360 or PlayStation 3, I can't.

Unless they release it for PC. :)

Years
    I've played games in the Grand Theft Auto series but I'm not the biggest fan in the world. I would probably go out and purchase Grand Theft Auto IV on release but since I got a Nintendo Wii instead of a XBOX 360 or PlayStation 3, I can't.

Unless they release it for PC. :)

Yea, but then you would need a top of the line computer. I mean.. have you SEEN the graphics for it? They're frikken amazing.

Speaking about the San Andreas hot coffee mod, I actually own the version of the game that has the mod in there, AND it had the "M" ESRB rating on the box.

They did re-release the game without the mod later on, if I do recall.

Yea me too. And it has the M rating because it was originally M rated. But because 'someone' created an Action Replay Code to unlock Hot Coffee, San Andreas was then rated AO (Adults Only). And most stores have a rule that they don't sell Adult Only games, so most of them took them off the shelf. I got my copy recently, from a Pawn Shop, xD

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    PS3 has more powerfull graphics so probally it will look a lil bit better on the PS3.
    but the 360 graphics still look awesome! I herd theres going to be extra downloadable content for the 360 version on GTA IV!

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    GTA 4 is out sometime in March. Freakin' Rockstar and their freakin' bumpin'.

My fave is Vice City Stories, it's such a cool game, and it's even better since I have it on my PSP and can carry it with me everywhere.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    It will be awesome for GTA to come on the Wii!
    I mean not GTA IV but an exclusive or they should just bring GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas for the Wii(maybe remake them a bit to turn them into a Third-person shooter)

Years
    It will be awesome for GTA to come on the Wii!
    I mean not GTA IV but an exclusive or they should just bring GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas for the Wii(maybe remake them a bit to turn them into a Third-person shooter)

LOL you honestly think that a system targeted for young children will actually bring a violent game like GTA onto it? That's funny, because wii doesn't have all that good graphics compared to 360/ps3. Good as it may be, it just doesn't cut it. Also, they probably wouldn't father the gta on the wii using the wii mote either. Personally, I like where it's staying. I just hope I get a 360 before christmas xP

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I'm a Wii and a 360 n a ps2 owner n I want GTA to come out on Wii!
    come on Wii isn't mainly targeting for young children is targeting for everyone.
    Yes they will bring violent games like Scarface!

Years
    I'm a Wii and a 360 n a ps2 owner n I want GTA to come out on Wii!
    come on Wii isn't mainly targeting for young children is targeting for everyone.
    Yes they will bring violent games like Scarface!

Alright, bad choice in words, I meant NIntendo is targeted towards children, and whether or not GTA will be on the wii, it wont. Has gta ever been on a Nintendo system before? No, so I doubt they'll allow gta on wii. Also.. wii doesn't have as good graphics as 360 or ps3, so no, they wont put gta on wii. Sorry =P

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    who cares if 360 or ps3 has better graphics i don't really care about that.
    and by wut i meant when i said i'm a Wii/360/PS2 owner is that even though I have a PS2 n 360 I still want a GTA game to come out.
    n Nintendo will allow it if Rockstar decides to.

Years
    who cares if 360 or ps3 has better graphics i don't really care about that.
    and by wut i meant when i said i'm a Wii/360/PS2 owner is that even though I have a PS2 n 360 I still want a GTA game to come out.
    n Nintendo will allow it if Rockstar decides to.

You will care if it freezes most of the time. Wii's graphics can't handle it, which is one of the reasons why they wont put it on. Plus, even if Rockstar decided to put it on the Wii, I doubt Nintendo will even allow them to for the violence and sex that Rockstar produces.

So no, I already know that they aren't putting it on the wii, so I'm done with this topic.

-Krobe

P.S. Your not allowed to double post.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    My favorite GTA game would have to be #3. Since it was one of my first Ps2 games and it rocked at the time. It also took me the longest to beat and still does. I have beaten San andreas 6 times, Vice city 3 times but #3 once.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    You will care if it freezes most of the time. Wii's graphics can't handle it, which is one of the reasons why they wont put it on. Plus, even if Rockstar decided to put it on the Wii, I doubt Nintendo will even allow them to for the violence and sex that Rockstar produces.

So no, I already know that they aren't putting it on the wii, so I'm done with this topic.

-Krobe

P.S. Your not allowed to double post.
    Wii has better graphics than last generation but I know its not the best from out of all 3.
    It could handle an old GTA port game.All I'm tryin to say is it would be awesome if it did, wasn't tryin to prove that it is going to come out.

You already know? You can't say for fact because you will never know.

-AAA

P.S. I didn't double post.

Back