• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Graphical Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.

[-~Crystal-Aurora~-]

My mascot, Electropunch
    Years
    The other one was closed because i took requests, no need to be harsh/picky, but that rule is a bit annoying, yeah?
    ok, this is just a showthread, i Dont take requests, but suggestions
    are appreciated even though they may not be done, onto the sprites...

Electro Makuhita

~Graphical Sprites~

Yellow pidgey

~Graphical Sprites~

Bug dragonair (this was relativley hard to do)

~Graphical Sprites~

Electric Cloyster

~Graphical Sprites~

This is not a shop

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Decent sprites. As mentioned above, try to stay away from outlining all in one color. At least you didn't outline in all black though. :P

Years
    Actually, I wouldn't make any accusations without having proof to back your statement, .::WhiteWolf::.; :\

As far as the eye could observe; none of your sprites seem to be outlined in one colour except the Makuhita sprite. And those who happen to be outlined in two shades of a different colour need to contrast slightly more. For instance, the darker shades you used for the Cloyster and Dragonair are too light, therefore it's hard to tell the difference in tone between the two shades you used for the light source. Making it seem like you've only used one shade for the outline. As for the Makuhita, it appears to lack proper 3D composure due to all of the shades of blue used being a little too dark and less in contrast with each other. But that's strictly my opinion. Otherwise, you've got quite nice sprites there. I hope you keep at it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back