• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics Battle: the bitter end. vs. Baromega

Who won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
  • Rules:
    • You can only vote once
    • You must have at least have 3 sentences of explanation as to why you voted for whomever you voted for.
    • No picking favorites.
    • Voting ends next Sunday. (October 11, 2009)

Entries:
    Baromega:

the bitter end.:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Ooh a graphics battle, tbh it would've made more sense Gummy and I doing our two tags but w/e XD

Umm, even though my tag kicked Gummy's butt [imho] my vote still goes for Gummy.
    Gummy placed his space stocks particularly well in this tag.
    The tag uses some nice tones without being a rainbow.
    Raiden's tag was much too saturated for my liking, and the render looks a little messy.

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
    Years
  • Graphics Battle: the bitter end. vs. Baromega

I vote for Baromega.

First of all, I like that he actually used a background and not just a Coloured background. It gives more realism in the piece.

Second, to tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of Cartoons and Animes in sigs.
    Third, In hes piece he shoes more technique then "The bitter end"s, He shoes some good smudging effect and lighting.
    And fourth, He used hes Text well and made it visible at a good level.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Gummy's has some... really... orgasmic effects. o3o;;; City stock was really pretty too.

Bitter End's looks ...overdone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back