• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] i have messed up very badly and hex maniac advance won't let me import over it

Days
    • Seen Jan 17, 2024
    I was trying to edit the battle text box in FireRed using Hex Maniac Advance, but something went horribly wrong at some point (somehow), and now it looks like this:
    Worth noting that the top right pieces of a text box aren't even part of the tileset.
    I tried grabbing a clean ROM of FireRed to get the original text box tileset, but when I tried, the "Import" button on the broken text box tileset was grayed out.
    What might be causing this? How can I fix it? Is there anything else I could potentially do to get myself out of this situation?

Back