• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grasping for the Light: A Teen Titans Roleplay

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye turned around to see two of the people fighting. she rolled her eyes and retrieved her titanium bo from her locker, racing back to the scene just in time to see the boy strike at the orange eyed girl with a thrust from his katana.

Luckily, she had reached them in time, and swooped her bo staff down in a powerful downward strike, sending his katana down and away from the orange eyed girl. She looked at him sharply, her blue-indigo eyes as hard as stone.

"Knock it off...you don't even know her!" she shouted angrily, holding his blade to the ground with her bo.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Still on an adreniline high, I shouted "I don't need to! She's a thief, just like you!" I brought my second katana up, striking the upper side of her bo, gaining enough purchase to slip my other blade out from under the staff. I took a small step back, falling into an actual stance this time, weight on my front leg and one sword by my side an a yoko geidan stance. The other was up in front of my, held in the center.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye stepped back in a cat stance, ready to leap foward to strike if need be. She had managed to pull her bo out from under the second katana when he pulled out his first. She scowled at him.

"I'm no theif!" she growled. "Now back off!"

She glanced at the orange-eyed girl who was now in the tree, hoping that she might be just a little supportive...

~Ozy~

Years
    Crap I thought again. There's another. They're well organized. I was still hot-blooded, so the newcomer's words couldn't penetrate my brain. Losing my temper in full, I cast my hand towards the staff, superheating it. I hoped it would provide enough of a distraction for me to get away. I said harshly "You win for now. But don't follow me."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Illusion held her hand up, and summoned a.. Well, a illusion in the shape of a sword, flying down to greet the boy.
    She silently thanked her illusions for holding out for at least twenty-five minutes, or else, she would've been doomed... However, she couldn't summon many at once.
    She cursed silently to herself as she missed, for the boy started to get away... Hmm, a staff.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Don't worry about it...I wouldn't follow you if my life depended on it..." Skye snarled, watching him leave. She then turned her attention to the girl in the tree.
    "Thanks for the help."

She placed her bo in a neutral position, such that her right hand held it such that it rested in an upright position, touching the back of her armpit lightly. Her numchaku rested at her sides.

"What's your name?" she asked then, realizing she had been rather rude. "I'm Skye."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "'Welcome." Illusion replied calmly, leaping down branch from branch to ground.
    "I'm Illusion." She interduced herself, though not sure if she should reveal her name...However, perhaps she could trust this girl...

"See you around." She said after a minute, then dashed towards the fence, climbing it rather in a hurried way.

After dropping over to the other side, she sped away to her 'base', a abandoned allyway.

OOC: I'm out for now! (Have to walk my dog) See you guys later!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye nodded at Illusion as she sped away, and headed off to her last few classes.

She arrived home at her apartment later that afternoon. Flopping onto her couch, she neglected the homework in her book bag, and stared at the ceiling instead. Soemthing fishy was going on in the city, and she hoped she didn't need to get involved.

Her apartment was lonely, to say the least, having been thrown out of her house at thirteen. Her parents paid for the rent, but made her change her name after the incident at her old school...

But she couldn't think about that now. Instead, she went to the fridge and got a snack of grapes, and returned to the couch.

~Ozy~

Years
    I returned to my post outside of the warehouse, settling back against the wall. "Impressive," a deep, resonant voice sounded behind my. I was instantly on my guard, swords in hand. "And no less now, after such a tense situation." The voice continued, almost mocking. A figure half-stepped out of the shadows, just enough for me to tell that he was armored and large of frame, but nothing else. "Who are you and what do you want?" I demanded fiercely, bringing one of my blades to point at his throat. Still mocking me, he continued "My dear boy, I merely come before you with a business proposition." Still on my guard, I said warily "Go on." After outlining te points of his idea, I smiled grimly and said "I'm in, Mr. Slade."

<OOC>I'm going to be gone until the fifth, so ntil that point, consider me a member of Slade's group. Feel free to work Chaos in, as long as he isn't a)seriously injured or b)killed.<OOC>

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC: Oh, all right...
    IC:
    Illusion sighed to herself quietly as she entered the allyway, perching ontop of a card-board box.
    Those were the conditions, a bit harse, since she had no proper home- But they suited her, as she had grown accostumed to the ways of a crook.
    Of course, there were lucky moments when she managed to pilfer a wallet... Then food supply was alright, for the time being. She chuckled darkly at this.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira disappeared. she headed torwards slade`s base. "you have failed me for the last time." he said in a heartless voice.

"but thats the first time i ever messed up!" saphira shouted.

"exacly." everything faded to darkness...

saphira opened her eyes and she was out on a street. the cold evening air wrapped around saphira like a blanket. the street was deserted. no one around. no one. saphira started walking. im rejected from every place i go! i cant stand it anymore! saphira walked on. eventually she came to a beach. the moonlight reflected off the water, illuminating everything. she sat down on the shore. i dont have a home or anything. i hate my life...

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
    can i join i will use my person from the last one but with some changes
    Name:shard
    Description:weres a blackcape and a black robe
    Powers/ Gadgets:a sword that has the ability to be come a ice blade
    History:he has lost his memory
    Side:no side.
    Personality:ok he realy is not quiet he just like another teen.hates the sunlight
    so just tell me when i can jump in

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Me too, Andra, may I still join?

Name: Elie
    Description: She has a long, wavy, blonde hair, light blue eys, wears black shorts, orange tank top, black flying shoes (those shoes with wheels built in it), gloves, and sometimes wears jacket, a cap or goggles/shades.
    Powers/ Gadgets: She can absorb (for a short while) other's abilities and memories, but (just like Rogue) she can't control it.
    History: Elie had lost her memories since she was a child. Until now, she had been living with her 'big sister'. All she knew was that her sister had been taking care of her for as long as she could remember. Now, she's struggling to control her powers, but she doesn't let her powers make the best out her and tries to live normally.
    Side: She's not sure yet, but has thoughts on being a Titan.
    Personality: Cheerful, happy-go-luck, daring, and naive. Also acts tomboyish.

I used the same one back then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Sparky took a walk at the beach. She had memories of her past about her two lost sisters. I lost my sister's lives by a stupid war. How can I be so stupid to let fight with me? Now, their....gone!!! Then, she stopped thinking for a while. She heard someone crying. She saw a young girl on a cliff of a rock. Sparky never saw a humane before, she didn't know what to do. So, she walked up to the girl and asked, "Are you okay?"

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    oooh can I join?

Name:tick
    Description:silver hair green eyes that turn black when using powers wears all white or all black
    Powers/ Gadgets:controlling time/ sometimes screws it up on himself
    History: (Optional) you dont wanna know
    Side: (Villains or Titans, or allys of either) loner/villan loner
    Personality: daring, strong leader

protoman

everyone got to read!
    Years
    just ariving on earth shard what to the bay to ponder. sting on a bench on the beach shard was thinking to himself, i sher do wish i know were i was from.i all i have is a pic of two people but they look faimler(sp)sighing shard looked down the beach he saw a girl running up to another girl.he ran up to them and ask "are you two ok?"

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    OOC: just use the edit button

Ic:I was alone in the forest. I froze a wolf right in its tracks that was coming after me. I walked by it and unfroze it. I walked faster to get out of the forest. I was hungry.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    OOC: Thank you for joining! This RP will be sort of similar to the other one, except with more characters. ^^;

IC:
    Illusion raked her fingers through her hair, before jumping of the box, grinning maliciously to herself.
    "Time for gem plan.... A."

Back