• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Grass legendary bird?

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
  • Grass legendary bird? that would be pretty cool wouldn't it? to add to our collection of legendary birds. But what would we call it? Solardos?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Forget the dos part. If you didn't notice the Legendary bird's names were formed from a mixture of uno, dos and tres mixed with something relevant to their type. Articuno being Artic - cold, and uno - one.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • hitme2k5 said:
    Forget the dos part. If you didn't notice the Legendary bird's names were formed from a mixture of uno, dos and tres mixed with something relevant to their type. Articuno being Artic - cold, and uno - one.

Too bad they didn't continue that tradition with Lugea and Ho-oh (I guess those count as legendary birds) .

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • hitme2k5 said:
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

That's not anything new, everyone already knew that.

A Grass legendary bird would be about 3 generations too late. Besides, Grass/Flying is terrible type combo. 4x weakness against Ice, 2x weakness against Flying, Poison, Rock, and Fire. All for a couple of inconsequential resistances.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • it wouldnt make sense to make the grass lgndry bird end with dos. Why? Because all the lgndry birds names end in spanish numerals Artic-uno. Uno means 1. Zap-dos. Dos means 2. And Mol-tres. Tres means 3. Uno the first in-line bird, Dos the second in-line bird and Tres the 3rd in-line bird. I lyke how they named the lgndry birds cause its all in order!:P i sed exactly whut hitme2k5 said but explained it with the other lgndry birds

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    aragornbird said:

A Grass legendary bird would be about 3 generations too late. Besides, Grass/Flying is terrible type combo. 4x weakness against Ice, 2x weakness against Flying, Poison, Rock, and Fire. All for a couple of inconsequential resistances.

I only said it for the benefit of mrplanters and the other people whop didn't know it. Mrplanters thought that having 'dos' on the end was a good idea so I pointed out that it wasn't. I'm not trying to sound like a smartass or anything.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
  • aragornbird said:

Heheheheh... yeah... of course...

(Wow, I'm pretty dumb.)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    That would so kill the game.

Celebi is already good enough.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • And also Hoenn got tropius wich iz also a grass/flying so i guess its already better than ur so cald "grass legendary bird"!

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    i'dd like the idea, but why not a ghost flying type? it would be awesome looking at least:P or a pure flying!

Years
  • I don't think it'd be a good idea. I mean they could probably get away with making one, but it's just not a good idea since it would probably look funny.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Yeah, the type combo would kinda suck, but legendaries aren't perfect. I'd rather see a Dark/Flying legendary bird. Though that does give me thoughts of Murkrow... >.> It would probably look cool though.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • roadkirby said:
    And also Hoenn got tropius wich iz also a grass/flying so i guess its already better than ur so cald "grass legendary bird"!

You are forgetting Jumpluff. Also, Tropius is like the worst Grass Pokémon in the game.

Back