• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grass Legendarys!?

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
  • frostweaver said:
    Hmm... say that to the world leaders who panic every time some toxic materials are spilled into the water.

Try spilling a barrel of toxic waste into a river. Next morning you get dead fishes floating on the river x_x
    Well who said anything about a barrel full? No Pokemon could spit out enough poison to distroy a river. And once again, the river washes away the toxic waste. lol some animals take a drink an die. *thinks of a deer dying an falling into a river* XD!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I really don't like that Grass are left out P_P

Why do so many legendary pokemon are psychics?! I mean, here's Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Lugia, Latios, Latias, and such.. >_<;And I also dislike that also water pokemon are legendary.. *shakes head* So many water pokemon..

But I am a tree hugger! I also like grasses! *hugs Bellosom* But my most fav is Dark, they stopped Psychic's reign of terror ^^;

*gets killed by psychics*

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
  • Will they ever make a grass stone evolution of eevee? Because I'm waiting for it because I have every form of eevee on my Ruby and it is 100% compleat (ecsept for deoxys) I have 5 or 4 trainer stars and all I know it is compleat and is there some rare grass ledendary that runs around like latias and latios?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • no Celebi is the only grass legendary...

many people always wanted a new eeveelution for (insert an element here.) I think they went eevee-overboard enough already... there won't be any new eeveelution. Plus eeveelutions are based on stats too. All stats are taken except for defense... so we'll just end up with some tangela wanna-be grass eeveelution in the end o.o;;

Last edited:

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    I want there to be a rock eevee!

Hey its not that bad of a Idea!

I think a rock evee and grass evee would be kind of ridiculous looking personally...I think its taking it too far. Also the grass pokemon type need better stats, and better advanced techniqes. Breloom is the best in my opinion, as far as diversity....that and Vileplume looks the coolest...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Celebi has the most diversity with healing or water/electric/grass/psychic attacks. Sceptile comes in with dragon, dark and the almight leaf blade too.

Lots of grass types has some pretty good stats. It's just that they're weak to pretty much every single element out there, and that alone makes them too vulnerable.

Breloom maybe a grass type but it's one of those that doesn't use grass attacks at all (if your Breloom does use one of the drains, i suggest you to remove that attack immediately with return). There are not that much grass attackers out there that are usable...

Back