• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GrassFire: New to PokeCommunity

Years
  • Hello everyone,
    my name is David, and I'm new to this site. I guess you could consider me "old school" since I've only played Generation I & II games.

My username is based on my love for Grass- and Fire-type pokemon. In addition to those two types, I've always been a fan of Eevee and its eevolutions.

My main reason for joining is the "ROM Hacking Discussion," so I'll be heading over there to check it out as soon as I post this introduction message. Looks like there are very specific rules about what you can say about hacks without it being considered spam, so I'll watch myself on that.

Anyway, thanks for having me, and I'll be seeing you around!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! I never was a fan of grass types but i do enjoy fire; i'm more of an electric fan though. I do like Eevee as well, plus its evolution umbreon. Interested in the ROM Hacking Discusion part... very nice. Good thing your watching how you say things since there are rules which is nice to see you wanting to follow them. If you have any questions at all about PC just message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back