• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gravitation

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    You know it's yaoi, right?

I've heard the manga has a few sex scenes in it...

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    JKaizer said:

Yeah it is.I hear its funny and really good.But that's your choice.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    JKaizer said:

The manga is more suggestive than the video..
    and that later manga are more suttle than the beginning ones..
    (like horrid volume 2 @@gaahh my eeyyees lol.. jkjk) but yes.. manga #2 is the most err.. sexual.. than all the other volumes.. (well at least until volume 9)..
    the DVD is much less suggestive.. and there aren't any sex-scenes in it.. only kissing and stuff ._.
    it comes with both eng and jap voice and english subtitles..
    i have volumes 1 and 2 and i LOVE them :3
    they're my favourite so farr!! :3
    aborable and kyyuuttee and action-packed @@
    all around goodness :3
    neeh.. just the beginning of the first episode is a bit weird for a few seconds because its like.. real-life all blurred up..
    but thats really only to introduce the surroundings :3
    overall.. i think it'd be worth buying if you're into shojo-type manga..
    or if you like looking at laughs and concerts and stuff..
    'cause its about concerts too :3
    i reccomend getting it ^^;;;
    it's my favourite anime of all time :3..
    @@ i just don't hope you spazz at me if you get it and don't like it.. o.o..
    but.. i think you'll enjoy it :33
    some people automatically think "eww they're guys.." and totally think its a horrible anime, but it isnt..
    the guy in the anime is struggling too.. and he doesn't know what to think or what to tell anyone because it might ruin his career..
    and his new-found lover hasn't made his decision either.. so it's stressful on the first guy (shuichi)
    :3 in fact, he's in my dp right now X33..
    neeh.. i think you'll enjoy it alot, it has alot of laughs and its ALOT of fun to watch :33

EDIT: >> i'm an idiot and thought they were talking about the anime.. so i wrote this really long post about it.. and it was pointless.. and i didn't feel like going back and fixing the whole thing..

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    elite13kid said:
    i am talking about the manga ^^;

X33.. well puu..
    @@ neeh.. im sorry...
    and anyways, the manga's really good too..
    i've read up to #9..
    the only thing you have to look out for is that the artist switches the main character's look alot..
    like.. he dyes his hair.. then cuts it.. then dyes it a different colour.. etc..
    so by the time you read vol 4.. he looks totally different than in vol 1.. ._.
    and yeah.. (well.. maybe not totally..)
    ._. anyways, it's pretty good :3
    i reccomend getting it :3

EDIT: the manga's what got me to the anime.. i wanted to see their reactions in real time :3 and the artist is VERY funny X33.. and really random! i had a fun time reading it.. :3 and i hope that if you get it, you'll have a fun time reading it too!!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    elite13kid said:
    i am talking about the manga ^^;
    You must be thinking of the manga Remix Gravitation--still by the same artist/author, Maki Murakami. That one was made for the fans; and yes, that one has very graphic sex scenes. However, the general Gravitation manga is a bit suggestive with the sexual innuendo, but does not show any portrayal of sex scenes and whatnot. It's just implied to the reader that things have happened between characters (I don't want to ruin it for you! ^_^) but nothing explicit is particularly shown. I only have volume 4 of the Gravitation manga, but it is still very good! I had watched the anime before and that's what pushed me to buy the manga, too. Also, if you do watch the anime and then read the manga, things are slightly different--but not too drastic. I highly recommend it if you like shounen ai/yaoi. I love it. ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kuraaaa... you still have my volume 9. ;(

Anyway... the manga is really good, but as others have said, if you're not into the whole guy/guy thing, you probably won't like it since that's a major part of the plotline.

Myself, I love it. xD I've read up to volume 10 (which I think is the highest it's gotten in English so far o_O) and it's pretty addicting, although it really starts to get weird around volume 8 or 9. Volume 1 is pretty hard to get into because the art is almost completely different from the rest of them. o_o; It gets much, much better around 5 or 6, but the story is really good throughout all of them so it's worth it. ^^; If you can, I'd pick it up.

And Sayuri is right. ^^;; The actual manga that you can buy in stores is mostly pretty clean... there are many innuendos and like Kura said, volume 2 is kinda iffy at this one part, but that's as bad as it gets. Gravitation Remix, however, is a doujinshi created by Murakami herself that shows the stuff she can't put in the manga. ;_; I'm jealous because my friend has all of them, but she lives far away so I can't read them. XD

Oh, and there are also a lot of things in the manga that you miss out on in the anime, like with most series. ^^;

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    i've seen part of the first anime, and i loved it. i want to see more! i didn't know that they had manga out for it... i'll definatly have to check it out. i love guy/guy action!

Back