• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gravitation!!!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    um...its not a club XD its just a discussion thread XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Indeed. xD;;

Anyway, I loooove Gravi~ ^___^ Heh, I'm a real sucker for shounen-ai, so I buy the GNs whenever they come out and I've seen the anime. <3 I love it.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I read it... it's okay, but Shounen Ai isn't my thing. XD

Chareon

&#20013;&#24515;
    Years
    I would like it if it wasn't for Shuichi, he's so annoying to me. Now, Yuki, is the whole reason why I watch it :3 I'm not a big fan of shounen-ai either, I'd much rather see me with Yuki XD I never saw the first episode, I started watching at episode 4 maybe or was it 6? I dunno. The manga is straight up [enter dirty word] o_O or at least the one I read. I had to stop reading that....gave me naughty thoughts XD

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    Chareon said:
    I would like it if it wasn't for Shuichi, he's so annoying to me. Now, Yuki, is the whole reason why I watch it :3 I'm not a big fan of shounen-ai either, I'd much rather see me with Yuki XD I never saw the first episode, I started watching at episode 4 maybe or was it 6? I dunno. The manga is straight up [enter dirty word] o_O or at least the one I read. I had to stop reading that....gave me naughty thoughts XD
    i wanted to get the manga but it's rated 16 and up so my mom wouldn't let me ;-;

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I watched the animation for this, so far it is one of my favorite ones. ^^ The storyline is great and I love the music in the series. Ryuichi is my favorite character.

Cherrim

Years
    I love Ryuichi in the anime too, but... he's all weird in the manga now. As of volume 11, anyway. ;_; *wants the last one to come out badly~*

o_O The manga is pretty bad. I know my mom wouldn't let me buy it if she knew what was in it. xD

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    ya i know my parents would freak if they read half of the InuYasha manga's i have, they are so old fashioned,now back on topic! Are the gravitanion Manga's really that bad? O.o will have to read it behind mother's back then. XD

Years
    I really like Gravitation. Yuki... *purrrr* I liked the Anime, the music is great.

I've read most of the manga, and really like that. It's not really that bad, but there is definately some mature content. It's a matter of if you are reading the edited or unedited version. If you're buying them in the bookstore, yeah there is adult content, but not anywhere near what you could be getting otherwise.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    Shuichi is like, KAWAII with Yuki!! I love it! ^_^

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
    OMFG, I LOVE Gravitation!!^________^ I JUST became obsessed with it!xD It's now got to be one of my absolute FAVORITE animes!! *rants on and on, boring everyone out of their skulls*XD

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    Effy said:
    OMFG, I LOVE Gravitation!!^________^ I JUST became obsessed with it!xD It's now got to be one of my absolute FAVORITE animes!! *rants on and on, boring everyone out of their skulls*XD
    just a little hyper Effy? XD does anyone know how many epi's there are in the anime?

Cherrim

Years
    I believe there are 13 episodes in the anime with either 2 or 3 episodes in the OVA which is kind of like a confusing sequel, lol. ^^;

As for the manga... it's not really that bad. o_O There are the "Gravitation Remix" doujinshi which were created by Murakami as a side thing to Gravi featuring... very, very explicit things (trust me, I've read a few o_O), but I think the actual manga is fairly clean. Well, clean compared to Remix, anyway. Eh. It's just a lot of the things they say are dirty, as well as some of the actions (although most of the time it's in jest. :\)

Back