• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great to be here

Years
  • Hello everyone, SSfan here. This is my first time here. My favorite pokemon is Lucario. I currently have Pokemon White, SoulSilver(have to start over), and Pokemon Black 2. I like to trade online and collect event Pokemon. I look forward to posting on here, and feel free to add me on 3DS. I play Sonic Generations. Thank you everyone^^!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, SSFan :D

I have White and Soulsilver, and I am totally anticipating Black/White 2...I AM SO EXCITED. :D Great to see you on the forums, btw. It is a pleasure. We have loads of sections for you to visit as well as discuss, especially our new Black 2/White 2 section, where you can talk about anything BW2. We also have a Trade Corner where you can trade Pokemon with other members. Our trading community is so awesome and friendly, you'll totally want to stay here. :)

There's also a few Sonic fans here iirc, so yes...PC is more than just a Pokemon forum! :D

Have a fabulous time here, yes? Read the rules and PM me for any questions & need any help ok. :)

Years
  • Hi there, SSfan! Welcome to PC! ^_^ Out of curiosity, have you ever played some of the older games like FireRed/LeafGreen or Ruby/Sapphire? I'm dyinggg for Black/White 2 myself, October couldn't come any faster. ;_; But time's been flying for me lately, so I'm sure it'll be here before I know it.

Anyway, it was great to meet you. <3 I hope you stick around because it's totally worth it - PC is one of the most active and nice Pokemon communities out there. Enjoy your stay and feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to chat~!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm Cosmotone, but you can call me Cosmo or Wes.
    You should totally check out the trade corner, since that seems to be your main interest. Also, if you get around to it, you should check out the Aura Guardians Fan Club in Pokemon Club since you mentioned your favorite Pokemon is Lucario.
    Again, welcome! :D

Back