• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great to find a community with all my Pokemon needs met.

felhight

Writer||Trade/Battle||Mapping
    Years
    My name, as in most PKMN RPG's I play, is Felhight, I'll keep my real name to myself ;)

I started writing a fanfic called 'The Advent of Darkrai' so you will see me writing in there, hopefully, at least once a week.

I also enjoy testing GBA hacks of games, so if you have an open beta, tell me, and I'll be more than happy to hand out some constructive criticism.

IRL I play guitar, and I take that as my first priority, Pokemon comes second... sorry... :\

I currently own Emerald, Platinum, HeartGold, Black and White.
    I have been playing pokemon since the age of 4 or 5, whenever red and blue came out.

So thats me in a nutshell.

- Felhight :D

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Congratz on joining! I hope you enjoy your stay :D
    Also, for ROM hacking, you may want to visit the Emulation forum. And you may also test my hack! https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243542 .
    Furthermore, pc is the right place to be. It has, like your titel says, everything you need :)

Oh I've been in the Emulation thing for a few days now... I signed up last night... and I am downloading your beta now :D
    though i wont get to looking at it till tonight :(
    I have to work in 2 hours... and when i get started on a pokemon hack... i usually play for about 5 or more hours XD

xD However, this BETA is pretty quickly finished, it only takes to the 2nd gym. And hey, please check your "Notification" thing at the top, if everything's right, it thas an 3 standing there. We should chat further via VMing now, dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

felhight

Writer||Trade/Battle||Mapping
    Years
    Oh I've been in the Emulation thing for a few days now... I signed up last night... and I am downloading your beta now :D
    though i wont get to looking at it till tonight :(
    I have to work in 2 hours... and when i get started on a pokemon hack... i usually play for about 5 or more hours XD

Thank you pikasnap X) haha

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back