• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greatly IV'd Babies...

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ok, so after going to Smogon and seeing the pedigree of the pokemon there, I want to provide PC with some great IV pokemon. (PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU INTEND TO USE THEM IN BATTLES!)

I will post a small amount now, and if I see interest, more will follow. (All are able to be nicknamed.)

I WANT ONLY GOOD IV'D POKEMON IN RETURN. NOTHING ELSE!
    ALL POKEMON WILL COME WITH AN ENIGMA BERRY ATTACHED

============
    Greatly IV'd Babies...

Feebas
    Bold
    Hidden Power Ice 68

28 / 28 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31

Wow! A great spitback from my breeding project for Lumine, Triple Flawless IV's and very decent Defence and HP IV's make this a lovely pokemon. Already bred with Hypnosis, Surf and Ice Beam, a certain beautiful Milotic is on the cards I reckon. Get it while it's hot, only for excellent trainers.

Other: 24 / 26 / 31 / 7 / 31 / 31 - HP Dragon 69 // Bold
    Other: 31 / 9 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 23 - HP Electric 68 // Bold

Greatly IV'd Babies...

Pichu
    Lonely
    Hidden Power Ghost 47

23 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 0 / 31

Surprise your opponent with this little gem. Bad Special Defense, but you don't really need to worry about that here. Encore included, with that speed, put up a substitute, encore a statu upping opponent, then Focus Punch them to death! Comes with Encore, Thunderbolt and Substitute already included.

Other: 30 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 21 / 16 - HP Electric 42 // Naive
    Other: 2 / 0 / 29 / 31 / 29 / 31 - HP Ice 45 // Modest
    Other: 24 / 27 / 23 / 31 / 19 / 31 - HP Dragon 69 // Timid (Also Great for Sp. Atk!!!)

Greatly IV'd Babies...

Bronzor
    Relaxed
    Hidden Power Grass 59

14 / 31 / 31 / 12 / 31 / 7

Just bred this Triple Flawless Bronzor from my Bronzong. Flawless in Atk, Def and Sp. Def, this thing will be a beast of a bronzong. 7 Spd IV's + a relaxed nature is a pretty strong Gyro Ball in anyone's language. No need to care for the Hidden Power here. Comes with Gyro Ball, Hypnosis and Earthquake already Bred. Looking for a great trainer.

Other: 4 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 27 / 0 HP Psychic 67

Greatly IV'd Babies...

Tangela
    Modest
    Hidden Power Ice 68

31 / 17 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30

Quadruple Flawless with HP Ice. Perfect for a Breeding parent, and also great for a surprise Tangrowth Special Sweeper. Looking for a talented trainer.

============
    Greatly IV'd Babies...

Slowpoke
    Relaxed
    Hidden Power Electric 66

30 / 27 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 6

Double Flawless in Defense and Sp. Def, and with a Relaxed nature and a 6 Spd IV, would be great for a Trick Room Team. HP Electric for that lovely Gyarados counter, with the rest of the IV's great. Almost got the set right now with Surf, Calm Mind, Hidden Power and Ice Beam. Looking for an expert trainer.

============
    Greatly IV'd Babies...

Cyndaquil
    Timid
    Hidden Power Ice 70

31 / 12 / 20 / 31 / 31 / 31

Again, quadruple flawless in all the right places. HP Ice 70 is perfect for those ground and dragon types that would be a nuesence otherwise, and with the right use, this thing can be a pure beast. Also has Flamethrower and Hidden Power to start you off. Looking for an excellent trainer.

Other: 5 / 5 / 16 / 31 / 31 / 31 - HP Dragon 65 // Timid

============
    Greatly IV'd Babies...

Ooka's Totodile
    Adamant

31 / 31 / 31 / 25 / 30 / 31

This is almost perfect. Bred by Ooka, this has been checked to make sure, and it is legit! almost 5 perfect IV's, comes with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Ice Fang and Crunch. This would be a beast Feraligatr. Nothing but the best for an excellent trainer.

============
    Greatly IV'd Babies...

Spiritomb
    Modest
    Hidden Power Fighting 70

31 / 10 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30

The only way to get HP Fighting was to limit it's main IV's to 30. Still an excellent pokemon, with this Modest nature surprise your opponent when you bring out the big guns. A great lead against Weavile and Tyranitar leads, who think they can lol at you, only to be crying when you KO them with HP Fighting! Comes with Pain Split, Shadow Sneak, Hidden Power and Shadow Ball. Looking for an expert trainer.

============
    Greatly IV'd Babies...

Aipom
    Timid
    Technician

25 / 4 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 31

Triple flawless with this unique Special Sweeper style. Comes with Scratch, Tail Whip and Focus Punch, you will need to find your own set, but it'll be worth it with this beauty! Looking for a talented trainer.

============

More to come!

Regards,

~Tortured_Soul​

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Ok i really wanted a DD feraligator but seeeing as how i never came around to it may i have it? ....... , i also think i would like tangela but i dont know how to use it ......

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    what do u want for the adamant totodile??
    link to my Trade threAD is in my sig

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    i can offer wishmaker jirachi , i have the bonus disc fufuufu. thank you pokemoncenter in NY

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Ok i really wanted a DD feraligator but seeeing as how i never came around to it may i have it? ....... , i also think i would like tangela but i dont know how to use it ......

No you cannot just have them, I am going to need something in return. Another good IV'd pokemon.

what do u want for the adamant totodile??
    link to my Trade threAD is in my sig

A good IV'd baby. VERY Good for this beauty. (Nothing in your thread though)

~T_S

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    What do you want for the totodile?
    Also do you have a preview as of what is to come?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    yah i edited but i wiill repost , wishmaker jirachi UT? do you want a spefic nature i will restart ruby and shaphire till i get it ( i dont no whyy it doesnt work on emerald T-T)

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    What do you want for the Cynaquil? He's so beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes =').

Ársa

k.
    Years
    What do you want for the totodile?
    Also do you have a preview as of what is to come?

umm what do you want for the cyndaquil or the totodile and i forget what timid benefits can you let me know

yah i edited but i wiill repost , wishmaker jirachi UT? do you want a spefic nature i will restart ruby and shaphire till i get it ( i dont no whyy it doesnt work on emerald T-T)

Everyone read the first post. You will find that it is in large, bold letters, so people cannot miss it....

~T_S

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    I like Cyndaquil and Spiritomb. Sadly I don't have a whole lot of stuff.

Interested in this?

Lv50 Adamant Cacturne
    EVs: 4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spd
    IVs: 26 / 31 / 29 / 23 / 4 / 31
    Moveset:
    - Brick Break
    - Swords Dance
    - Sucker Punch
    - Seed Bomb

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    oh darn your no fun , i though you liked events , and what is i get a jirachi with excelennt IV'S ? (hardly but possible)

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    How about a

Duskull with: 28/21/25/25/11/25
    HP: 50 Dragon

AND

Dewgong with: 30/2/27/19/28/11
    HP: 70 Ice

For Cyndaquil

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I like Cyndaquil and Spiritomb. Sadly I don't have a whole lot of stuff.

Interested in this?

Lv50 Adamant Cacturne
    EVs: 4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spd
    IVs: 26 / 31 / 29 / 23 / 4 / 31
    Moveset:
    - Brick Break
    - Swords Dance
    - Sucker Punch
    - Seed Bomb

Interesting. I will trade Either for Cacturne, but not both. Pick your Poison my friend. (All pokemon come with an Enigma Berry attached)

oh darn your no fun , i though you liked events , and what is i get a jirachi with excelennt IV'S ? (hardly but possible)

If you can reset for a Bold Jirachi with something like this:

28+ / x / x / 28+ / 30+ / 28+ / 20+

If you can get one similar to that, then I will trade you both Tangela and Totodile. Make sure that if you do, don't give it any EV's or change it's moveset. See me straight away. (I unfortunately sold my Ruby and Sapphire, so I cannot SR for one myself, as it doesn't work on emerald. :()

Regards,

~T_S

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    Of course not both. Haha. I'll take the Cyndaquil. I can attach a Leftovers to Cacturne if you need an extra one. Which friend code should I add?

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Darn, If you give Towlie the Cyndaquil can I do this trade for the Totodile?

AND

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    lv. 1 Calm Chansey @ Leftovers UT: 31 / x / 12 / 31 / 28 / 24+
    Moves: Aromatherapy, Toxic, Thunderwave

The ULTIMATE special wall.

I really want the Totodile.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Interesting. I will trade Either for Cacturne, but not both. Pick your Poison my friend. (All pokemon come with an Enigma Berry attached)

If you can reset for a Bold Jirachi with something like this:

28+ / x / x / 28+ / 30+ / 28+ / 20+

If you can get one similar to that, then I will trade you both Tangela and Totodile. Make sure that if you do, don't give it any EV's or change it's moveset. See me straight away. (I unfortunately sold my Ruby and Sapphire, so I cannot SR for one myself, as it doesn't work on emerald. :()

Regards,

~T_S

ill start tommorow after borring a gameboy sincei need to borrow one sincei have ds now andi can only do with gamboy advance , SP. also so sad , i will try to get iv's , WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT , nature or IV'S?

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Of course not both. Haha. I'll take the Cyndaquil. I can attach a Leftovers to Cacturne if you need an extra one. Which friend code should I add?

I don't need Leftovers no. Diamond FC. PM me when you can trade.

Darn, If you give Towlie the Cyndaquil can I do this trade for the Totodile?

AND

Sorry, nothing.

P.S. I am sorta lol'ing at HP Ice 70 Dewgong, considering it can learn Ice Beam...

lv. 1 Calm Chansey @ Leftovers UT: 31 / x / 12 / 31 / 28 / 24+
    Moves: Aromatherapy, Toxic, Thunderwave

The ULTIMATE special wall.

I really want the Totodile.

Sorry GG, but I have a better Chansey that is set for release at a later date. :(

ill start tommorow after borring a gameboy sincei need to borrow one sincei have ds now andi can only do with gamboy advance , SP. also so sad , i will try to get iv's , WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT , nature or IV'S?

you need both to be effective. If you can get the nature, and anywhere withing 3 IV's of what I asked, then that should be ok.

~T_S

Back