• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day!!!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    o_o; Well, it's Green Day!! <3 They freakn rock!! XD Well, I started listening to them.. I dont know the year.. But it was when Dookie came out... Maybe not when it came out.. but whenever I heard it *shrugs* XD Soooo, I know there's a lot of Green Day fans out there! XD Tell me what you think of them, and what you know about them! X3; ~Diginity

siouxhockeyfan

live without warning
    Years
    my favorite band!!!!!!..."warning" is my anthem...i bought American Idiot the day it came out...and i loved them way before that album...it bothers me how many people suddenly decided they were green day fans just because they like boulevard of broken dreams (nothing against the song, tho)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Hey, Green Day is an awesome band. But if you guys really wanna chat about Green Day I suggest going to my Green Day Fan Club in the Other Clubs Forum....

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    *shrieks* Okay everyone PC's official #1 Billie fan coming through...XD

I'm sure all you non-fans knew what would happen if this showed up....
    POSTING TIME!XD

Okay, Most of you understand I am an extremely hardcore fan, and I like only one other band other than Green Day. Honeslty, I only have 2 favorite bands o.o;

Green Day is basically all I've been listening to for the past 4 months and I'm proud of that. I was actually this obsessed even when I only knew Boulevard (I only knew American Idiot existed when they performed it at the Grammys- the minute I heard it I knew it was amazing)

I got the American Idiot CD first, and then I got Dookie (Which has currently sold over 10 Million), I got their first CD and Nimrod after, and I recently got Insomniac. I want to get Warning next but I'll need to find time sadly XD
    I can play a ton their songs on the piano as well (Like Wake Me Up When September Ends- Mostly newer songs right now) I can also play Boulevard of Broken Dreams on the guitar. ^_^

It really bothers me when people say Green Day are posers and that they aren't Punk, because that's really a bunch of crud, considering they have been around since 1989, and they sparked Punk in 1994 when they released Dookie o_O

So yeah...I'm also going to a concert on September 3rd, I got Row 10 (I'm very proud to say that XD)

Anyways, so yeah...I get laughed at school a lot for liking them but I stand ground. They can't make me stop liking the sole thing I can relate to. I actually draw "Green Day pwns" all over the whiteboards with my friend whenever I get the chance and I love seeing people scream in annoyance...XD

I'll just shutup now. XD Questions, Comments? Feel free to PM me or just post here!

~Eli, the official #1 Billie Joe fan!

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I like the older Green Day stuff. The newer stuff, seems like they've sold out a bit.

Sarie

Jesse's Official Poker
    Years
    Yay! A Green Day thread! I must say I LOVE Green Day and my favourite song is Chump ^^. I've started to get into their music a lot, but I wish I had more cds...

Back