• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green is the New Black, or was it Lucario? Never Mind, RMT

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Alright RMT, yea. This teams been doing alright but it could be better, a lot better. So um...can you guys offer like suggestions and idea, you know the usual stuff.

Swampert (F) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Torrent
    EVs: 236 HP/72 Atk/148 Def/54 SAtk
    Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Ice Beam
    - Earthquake
    - Hydro Pump

Lead Swampert. I pretty much just made some random evs up so feel free to tweak them if you feel like it. Get the rocks up early and go from there.

Registeel @ Leftovers
    Ability: Clear Body
    EVs: 252 HP/44 Atk/212 Def
    Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Thunder Wave
    - Ice Punch
    - Thunderpunch
    - Seismic Toss

...I am ashamed to admit this...but this is my best answer to Gyarados and Salamence. At least this is bulky enough to take a +1 Life Orb Earthquake from Gyarados. I usually try switching this into an Outraging Salamence but...yea, please help with this.

Machamp (M) @ Choice Band
    Ability: Guts
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 Def
    Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Close Combat
    - Ice Punch
    - Payback
    - Stone Edge

I used to despise Machamp but now I love them. This thing is absolutely devistating. Rotom loses to Stone Edge and Payback. Close Combat lols at stuff who does resist it. This is all power.

Rotom-c @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SAtk
    Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Sleep Talk
    - Rest
    - Thunderbolt
    - Shadow Ball

Status Absorbing Rotom and a decent 1 at that. There have been a few problems like Tyranitar switching in to Pursuit it 2 death and Scizor who also does the same.

Lucario (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Inner Focus
    EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
    Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Aura Sphere
    - Focus Blast

With the metagame now as predictable as ever, I thought I might've well try something different. The thing I like about this Lucario is that its able to keep a Modest nature while still ALWAYS outrunning all scarf Heatran. I can't enough when ppl switch their scarf trans in expecting to revenge kill, only to die to Aura Sphere. The problem with this is that this sometimes lack the power so Focus Blast is there but...yea, its a bit iffy but I really like this. The problem with this team is that I depend so much on Lucario 4 stuff it ain't funny.

Starmie @ Life Orb
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 40 HP/216 Spd/252 SAtk
    Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Recover
    - Thunderbolt
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam

Ah Starmie, need I say more? TBH, I actually saw Anti with one of these in another RMT and from then on I've always wanted to try it out. Its worked wonderful so far and I don't really feel like getting rid of it. Sorry for stealing from you Anti!

So um...yea thats my team. As you can see it is sorta all over the place without any such synergy but I've done decently so far. So try and make it better please guys, Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    Not that Im great but you can Will-o-Wisp those tyranitars so you can run it over shadow ball and Scarfed Luke might need some more physical

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpA on swampert.
    Toxic/rest/something else over thunderpunch on registeel, your team really doesn't look like it has problems with Gyara.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Not that Im great but you can Will-o-Wisp those tyranitars so you can run it over shadow ball and Scarfed Luke might need some more physical

I like the idea of WoW on Rotom, I'll try it out. I'd actually prefere to keep Lucario all special.

240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpA on swampert.
    Toxic/rest/something else over thunderpunch on registeel, your team really doesn't look like it has problems with Gyara.

My team has nothing that can stand up to the standard Gyarados expect Registeel after 1 DD. It ouruns everything and takes everything out if I has Life Orb. Rotom is strong enough but I takes too much and gets revenged killed too easily and I really don't wanna sacrifice my only status absorber and my only fighting resist. I guess something could go over Thunderpunch but it would be a but risky but thats for the help.

Back