• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Hello there! I am very interested in the Bagon with Hydro Pump and that other move. I am willing to trade the following:
Meganium Lv. 37
Walrein Lv. 44
Roserade Lv. 40
Sceptile Lv. 49
Grumpig Lv. 36
Uxie Lv. 52
Mesprit Lv. 50 (UT)
Machamp Lv. 60
Celebi Lv. 28
Infernape Lv. 37
Kabutops Lv. 50

Just tell me who you want and its a deal. Name in game: KYLE FC: 2449 1549 3724 (Diamond)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Hello there! I am very interested in the Bagon with Hydro Pump and that other move. I am willing to trade the following:
Meganium Lv. 37
Walrein Lv. 44
Roserade Lv. 40
Sceptile Lv. 49
Grumpig Lv. 36
Uxie Lv. 52
Mesprit Lv. 50 (UT)
Machamp Lv. 60
Celebi Lv. 28
Infernape Lv. 37
Kabutops Lv. 50

Just tell me who you want and its a deal. Name in game: KYLE FC: 2449 1549 3724 (Diamond)

Sorry I'm not interested in that stuff especially the hacked Celebi (yes it is hacked, you can't get a Celebi at that low level)

As a disclaimer for the future steming from the last few offers, people please don't offer me random normal Pokemon; I don't care about the dex, I don't care about levels, I care about and only want the sort of stuff I mention in the OP; please do not offer me anything else.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Sorry I'm not interested in that stuff especially the hacked Celebi (yes it is hacked, you can't get a Celebi at that low level)

As a disclaimer for the future steming from the last few offers, people please don't offer me random normal Pokemon; I don't care about the dex, I don't care about levels, I care about and only want the sort of stuff I mention in the OP; please do not offer me anything else.
Ok thats fine. I didnt know Celebi was hacked Seriously! Im gonna release it!

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Yanma

Yanma's being a bish; it's taking a bit longer than forseen xD I should have your Yanma, soon, though.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
Do you accept items for Pokemon? If so, how many items per Pokemon? I have a few extra Red and Blue Shards, as well as TMs Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. Would you accept any combination of these for a Squirtle and/or Phione? I'm afraid I don't have much to offer in the way of Pokemon, since I don't clone, but I have an extra UT female Gligar (Adamant), UT Eevee (Modest, Mild, Impish, Adamant, and Timid), and UT female Ralts (Timid) if you could use any of them for a future team.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Do you accept items for Pokemon? If so, how many items per Pokemon? I have a few extra Red and Blue Shards, as well as TMs Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. Would you accept any combination of these for a Squirtle and/or Phione? I'm afraid I don't have much to offer in the way of Pokemon, since I don't clone, but I have an extra UT female Gligar (Adamant), UT Eevee (Modest, Mild, Impish, Adamant, and Timid), and UT female Ralts (Timid) if you could use any of them for a future team.

I'm going to VM you because I'm pretty sure we can make a good deal here.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2009
Hey can i trade 5 red and 5 blue shards for the first 3 starters from r/b g/s and r/s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back