• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
Hmm I'll tell you what, give me any old Shuckle (preferably female) and attach a Red or Blue Shard and I'll give you the Yanma for that.

I feel like I'm ripping you off. The shuckle was a freebie. Are you sure you don't want one of those pokes or this isn't your only copy of that yanma, right?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
I feel like I'm ripping you off. The shuckle was a freebie. Are you sure you don't want one of those pokes or this isn't your only copy of that yanma, right?

I got me a better shiny Yanma that I will be training so really i is fine. Besides you have given me plenty of freebies in the past so we can call it even after this :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
I got me a better shiny Yanma that I will be training so really i is fine. Besides you have given me plenty of freebies in the past so we can call it even after this :)

LOL...I can tell we're going to butt heads :P Whatever you say... If you are available I can trade right now if you want...I have the shuckle w/a blue shard.

Greene1516

Years
LOL...I can tell we're going to butt heads :P Whatever you say... If you are available I can trade right now if you want...I have the shuckle w/a blue shard.

Sounds good. Could I just get your FC off you again. I'm constantly deleting FC's of people because I do so many trades and battles.

Greene1516

Years
check my thread for this guy:

Tyranitar - Adamant (Shiny)
240A/180HP/90Speed
Thunderpunch
Aerial Ace
Crunch
Rock Slide

Sorry nothing in your thread interests me right now.

Another OP update guys after doing a few trades. Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 21, 2009
I'm interested in your EV'd Jolly Sharpedo. I can give you an EV'd Adamant Absol for it if you're willing to clone and give back (I have Platinum and can't clone).

Greene1516

Years
I'm interested in your EV'd Jolly Sharpedo. I can give you an EV'd Adamant Absol for it if you're willing to clone and give back (I have Platinum and can't clone).

Sorry I can't clone and even then, I have no interest in an Absol (I have one trained already).

Thanks for bringing me back from the brink of the third page though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back