• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    Spoink, Cacnea, Shiny Phanpy, Shiny Golbat, Shiny Shieldon, and a filler pokemon with a Dubious Disk?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Sorry Harumi but I can't give away all my shinies for the berries.

@ polkop: It is a list of breedable Pokemon so I can breed a female one with a specific nature for you. What is your offer??

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Sorry Harumi but I can't give away all my shinies for the berries.

@ polkop: It is a list of breedable Pokemon so I can breed a female one with a specific nature for you. What is your offer??

Good, I will like a female one with a Timid nature.
    I offer almost any TM and shard. Just tell me wich one you want.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    @ Harumi: Sounds much better. I'll VM you in a second to confirm that all five are ready.

@ polkop: I will let you know when it is bred and ready what I need. It will be some time tomorrow.

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    last time i only offered you certain pokemon and now i offered you too choose so i though i would have made a difference
    sorry geez

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back