• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    @ Becki: Yea the normal Qwilfish would be cool 'cause I'll be getting a really good IV Jolly Ditto soon so should be able to breed that or close to that myself. But, what are you wanting for all this, and don't say free this time! :)

@ s9: I guess I'll take the Cress. But two things I noticed on your thread. Get that Scizor checked out. It has been a long known fact that almost every shiny Scizor circulating on PC is hacked. Also, that Redwolf guy that does your pokes is not very good at all :P

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    the one's with beneficial nature's are good and i got the scizor from levant and he's a very good breeder but i'll probaly hack test it still.

edit: and btw when do you want the natu and cress btw?

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    i know how about mystery eggs yay :3

or i want some of the rarest pokemon! they are called bidoffs xD (total spelling error xD) let me go fetch everything ^^

Greene1516

Years
    @ s9: Still, if Levant gave you both the flawless IV Pokemon that does make it look even more suspicious don't you think. I may actually take the Natu and Cress in a little bit and start him tonight because ckn hasn't given me the Regi's yet and I have a feeling he won't be on tonight.

@ Becki: Shifting those eggs off would be great, so three I believe is correct. I will meet you in Wi-Fi.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    yes three :) and ill be there once i hatch your qwilfish, i have everything else ready ^^

oh and i am heading into wifi now :)

hey you know how to breed a sneasle with ice shard and pursuite? its impossible right? or it should be...

since sneasal is the only pokemon (apparently ) that can learn those moves...

Last edited:

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    alright

and yay i got a shieldon :)

Greene1516

Years
    Edited the OP. A guy I bred an egg move Teddi for has chosen to do the one thing I told him not to do and disappear off the site so I have one of those ready if somebody wants to make an offer for it.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I like this one:
    Shuckle - Impish
    252HP/220Sp.D/38D
    Helping Hand
    Swagger
    Safeguard
    Toxic

I can only trade Rampardos right now.
    The other have to be clone.
    And don't have an EV'd Cacturne?

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    hey you over there!

xD so is there anything you need atm?

Greene1516

Years
    Nope Cacturne is gone, though I could get my own one cloned in return for the Ninetales if you want??? We can put the trade on hold until both are cloned. Who is your cloner???

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    i was wondering what natre your Eigakan Arceus is.
    thanks

Greene1516

Years
    Docile though since every Arceus is level 100 it makes no difference (since they can't be trained) unless you are trying to collect every nature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back