• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    hey greene can i get the stats on the evd bastiodon?

Nope because it's only at level 37 and I can' remember the IV's because I never took note of them.

BTW guys, the OP has been updated with new wants which will be specifically for those who have imported HG/SS.

Greene1516

Years
    @twistedpuppy, yea I do still want them.

@candyshop, stop wasting space on my thead with such stupid requests and learn to read the OP.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok, i may be wasting your time, but would any of these interest you???

Deoxys-S (i don't know if they revert to normal forme during trades),Lonely, UT,lv.100
    Azelf, Brave, UT
    Uxie, Calm, UT
    Zapdos,Quiet,UT
    Shiny Latios, Lonely,v.50 (i can reset all EVs, but otherwise they're random), had pokerus.
    Pichu, Serious, lv.1, Volt Tackle, UT
    Houndour, Modest, lv.1, UT, pokerus, unknown HP (not grass though)
    Poochyena, Adamant, lv.1, UT
    Darkrai, Naive, lv.57, T, can reset EVs, moves: Dark Pulse, Nightmare, Hypnosis, Focus Blast

I'm looking for:
    Female Snorunt with Spikes
    Female Riolu
    Yanma
    Heracross
    Togepi

Last edited:

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Will you trade Egelekan Arceus for an EV'd Shiny Palkia? I have most TM's, so just tell me which one you want attached.

Also, what's acceptable payment to EV a Mudkip?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    greene wat would it cost for a snorunt of the top of my head i know i have a larion, nosepass, evolved nosepass, larvitar and magcargo but u probly dont want these lol nobody does :D

Greene1516

Years
    Ok, i may be wasting your time, but would any of these interest you???

Deoxys-S (i don't know if they revert to normal forme during trades),Lonely, UT,lv.100
    Azelf, Brave, UT
    Uxie, Calm, UT
    Zapdos,Quiet,UT
    Shiny Latios, Lonely,v.50 (i can reset all EVs, but otherwise they're random), had pokerus.
    Pichu, Serious, lv.1, Volt Tackle, UT
    Houndour, Modest, lv.1, UT, pokerus, unknown HP (not grass though)
    Poochyena, Adamant, lv.1, UT
    Darkrai, Naive, lv.57, T, can reset EVs, moves: Dark Pulse, Nightmare, Hypnosis, Focus Blast

I'm looking for:
    Female Snorunt with Spikes
    Female Riolu
    Yanma
    Heracross
    Togepi

The Uxie and the Latios look good mate. I should be able to give you all five of those Pokemon, I'm pretty sure all of them are ready to go already except maybe Yanma. I will check but either way I will VM you when they are ready.

I will VM you now Pup.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    *sighs* Reformatted...
    Offering:
    -EV'd Shiny Palkia LVL 100 Bold Nature, Moves: Slash, AncientPower, Earth Power, Spacial Rend
    -UT Shiny Darkrai LVL 40 Hardy Nature
    -Any 2 TM's

Seeking:
    -Event Arceus

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    i like this evd :

Raichu - Mild
    252Speed/252A/6Sp.A
    Volt Tackle
    Substitute
    Focus Punch
    Grass Knot

can u tell me if he is shiney or not ?

what for this one from my thread in this place ?

Greene1516

Years
    @pokemonleaguechampion, aside from the fact that half your offers are worthless to me which you would know if you read the OP properly, but I also told you already before that I am not trading with you because you called me a hacker just because I beat you in a battle.

@druss, your sig has the wrong link for your thread but I found it anyway. I will take the shiny Zigzagoon if it has the Gluttony ability, otherwise, I'll take the EV'd Glaceon but only if you will change its moves. And Raichu isn't shiny. If it was it would say so.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    i check them just wait

zigzagoon have not the ability you want, he have pickup ability

ev'd glaceon , for me, the only way to change is moove its use pokesav but , making this , he will become an edited ev'd , and for me its like an hack pokemon but if you want this just tell it

Greene1516

Years
    i check them just wait

zigzagoon have not the ability you want, he have pickup ability

ev'd glaceon , for me, the only way to change is moove its use pokesav but , making this , he will become an edited ev'd , and for me its like an hack pokemon but if you want this just tell it

Why can't you just use Heart Scales to do it???

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Hey Green! I think we had a trade that never happened and I am really sorry about that.

Anyway, I would love to have a shiny Phapy and the shiny EVed Tyranitar. Please again look at my new thread. ^3^

Greene1516

Years
    Hey Green! I think we had a trade that never happened and I am really sorry about that.

Anyway, I would love to have a shiny Phapy and the shiny EVed Tyranitar. Please again look at my new thread. ^3^

I don't remember any trade. And T-tar is pending for someone else. Either way, nothing in your thread interests me. Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    so, what do you want ? can't change the moves of evd glaceon yourself and don't want something else ?

PokemonLeagueChamp

Years
    @pokemonleaguechampion, aside from the fact that half your offers are worthless to me which you would know if you read the OP properly, but I also told you already before that I am not trading with you because you called me a hacker just because I beat you in a battle.
    Yeah, cause no one wants shiny EV'd pokes.
    You winning had nothing to do with what I said. It was that bizarre moveset.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back