• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    A good offer for you.
    Heart Scale<->Mewtwo
    Red Shard<->TM Flash Cannon
    Red Shard<->TM Shadow Claw
    Star Piece<->Larvitar
    TM Brine<->Wismaker Jirachi(If name is Japanese,Pichu w/Volt Tackle}

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    How many Red Shards is this??? 3 would be a nice deal in my eyes. I will have to check if I have a Larvitar ready or whether I need to breed one.

Greene1516

Years
    What's the difference??? But sorry mate, as you saw I just gave rockbaby a legend for 4 items, so it would be unfair to make exceptions elsewhere.

Greene1516

Years
    Yea but see I am effectively giving you Larvitar for free. So I am willing to give you Mewtwo and Larvitar for the three shards and the piece, take it or leave it.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I'm really interested in a Cyndaquil (you said 'all starters'? :3). I have a list of stuff up for trade here, including Shards and TMs. I'll be going offline for bed now, but I'm available all weekend to trade. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back