• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 21, 2020
I dont own this and its kinda off topic but you know how Long that would take?

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
hey, do you have any low level flying types? ill trade either TM31 Brickbreak or a Star Peice

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
anything from my shop for your shiny phanphy and/or charmander?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
@ pokemonleaguechamp, you do realize that 10 of every TM would take 154 trades to do???

@ Becki, you don't need to offer anything for those, they are yours.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
nope i have to offer i won't take anything free from you, and you only have a few shinies...or if i could borrow one i could clone it then give you back the orginale :)

Greene1516

Years
That's not acceptable, I've gotten hundreds of freebies from you at this rate, and have rarely paid anything back. You are going on the carte blanche list and that's final :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 21, 2009
Hi Greene. I can offer you an EV'd Azumarill with Huge Power, Aqua Jet and 31 iv on Attack (I dunno about the rest, I only bred for Attack and that was the only important thing to me when I checked). I'd like to know if you have a EV'd Timid Roserade with HP Fire, Toxic Spikes, Sleep Powder and 30 iv's on SpA and Speed?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
no you have not o.o i have given you like two tms, one shard and one pokemon, i am the one who needs to pay you back for all the advice and such you have given me :)

so i can give you anything from my thread or i could find you soemthing else like a event or something you really wanted.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 21, 2009
Nope sorry Dusk I don't have a Roserade, but tell me the Azumarill's set if you will please.

Azumarill lvl.50
Adamant nature
Stats: 197/112/96/62/98/61
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Moveset: Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Double-Edge, Ice Punch

So, I guess I could use your EV'd Timid Charizard.

Greene1516

Years
Dusk that's a deal, though if you could, could you attach a Tamato Berry to it if you have one so I can change the EV's a little please???

Greene1516

Years
BTW, got new breeding challenges up, at this rate there are tonnes of breeding challenges now for wants so it should be easy for any decent breeder to get good offers.

Greene1516

Years
Guys I've had so many flakers lately, if people flake they willget blacklisted so please, if you won't trade stop wasting my time.

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 21, 2020
Um ill give you a red shard, Heart scale, a TM and any other item you want for
Raichu - Mild
252Speed/252A/6Sp.A
Volt Tackle
Substitute
Focus Punch
Grass Knot

Thanks greene :)

Greene1516

Years
Sorry, not for an EV'd Pokemon man, I usually get those items for a lot less.

EDIT: Changed my mind, if you can spot me 2 Heart Scales and 3-4 Red Shards its yours.

Last edited:

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 21, 2020
Um ok only 3-4 red shards and 2 heart scales? or all of them even though that will take a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back