• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacLust

Gone.
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
hi there, im currently breeding pichu for IV's, but its taking ages XD
If i get a timid Pichu with 31 SP.A and SPD, can i have a Teddiursa with Shadow Claw and Close Combat? i dont care for nature, ill breed it again anyway XD
im currently up to 30 SP.A and 28 SPD, so it shouldn't take too much longer :)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
hi there, im currently breeding pichu for IV's, but its taking ages XD
If i get a timid Pichu with 31 SP.A and SPD, can i have a Teddiursa with Shadow Claw and Close Combat? i dont care for nature, ill breed it again anyway XD
im currently up to 30 SP.A and 28 SPD, so it shouldn't take too much longer :)

That Pichu with 30 and 28 will do fine man. Let me check my game now, as I think I might have a Teddiursa ready.

LilacLust

Gone.
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
can you wait while i breed it? its just id like a good IV'd one too :)

if u want i can go higher, its IV's are:
HP 22 Atk 20 Def 24 SP.A 30 SP.D 23 SPD 28
i usually bring my teams IVs up to at least 25 :)

ill go up to 25 .

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
Thanks to Lilac for the trade. I have updated the OP. And could those who are pending trades with me please contact me without logging off right afterward please, as I would like to get these trades out of the way ASAP.

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
Kabutops - Adamant
252A/252Speed/6HP
Waterfall
Rock Slide
Superpower
X-Scissor

What is the abiltiy?

I have many items you need if you would be willing to trade some for the pokemon.

Greene1516

Years
Kabutops - Adamant
252A/252Speed/6HP
Waterfall
Rock Slide
Superpower
X-Scissor

What is the abiltiy?

I have many items you need if you would be willing to trade some for the pokemon.

Ability is Swift Swim, but sorry, I'm not gonna trade an EV'd Pokemon for items.

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2011
Ok thats good, and thants fine. You dont say any EV'd pokemon you need in you r wants so anything man? I ahve a Shiny Japanese Darkrai(from the island) cloned if you wanted it, doubt it but whatever.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Sorry man, I don't see much of value in your thread. Though if you could spot me 6 items for it I would give you the Nidoking. Say 2 Yellow Shards, 2 Red Shards, and 2 PP Maxes???
yeah sure sounds good. Can we trade for Kabutops instead?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2010
hey greene do you still have your shiny latias i am willing to give you 7 red shards and a shiny golem

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2010
ok works for me glad we cxould do this

how do u want me to give u the shards

can u go now my messaging is not working so can u join now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back