• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Years
    Hey guys!

My name is Vincent, I'm 18 years old, from Sacramento. <3

I used to be a member of this forum a looooong time ago, probably when I was about 12, or 13, I remember it was my life. I thought it got deleted or something because I couldn't find it anywhere! I recently came across it so, I thought I'd come back.

I am a musician, I'm going to be heading to college soon, and I play a lot of video games/ go on the internet a lot in my free time.

I'm taken by a beautiful girl, who's name I shall keep hidden for confidentiality purposes.. ㅇㅅㅇ

I skateboard a lot..

Oh yeah, I love Japanese culture but, that's a can of worms I'd rather not delve into, lol. Honestly, people get the wrong idea and I really don't want to into explaining myself, eh. It's what I'm into! = > ・ㅇ=

I hope I can have a great time here, and meet some neat people. :15:

Years
    I don't think we've met before either, but that still won't stop me saying hello to you and really nice to see you back here at PC, Vincent! Everything's fine on your end I'm hoping?

Going by your post, some sections you might love include Anime & Manga, Video Games, and also the Creative Media Showcase in Culture & Media. Just some suggestions on places to get started, but do take your time and explore around the whole community because you never know what may catch your eye next. Also, while things may look different I can safely assure you we are the same old forum underneath, and you should get re-adjusted very well.

Stay active this time and I do hope you won't vanish again. I'm always available for a visitor message if you ever want to chat with me, and I'll see you around!

Ah geez you seem pretty awesome already haha. And yeah, always great to see people who return to the forum after a long break. Doubt PC will be going anywhere in the future either so there's that. 8] Welcome back, Vincent!

What games do you play? I've been trying out more non-Pokemon games lately and would love to see what titles you're interested in. Animal Crossing has been a lot of fun, but there's also Mario Kart, Rune Factory, and others that're simply breathtaking. Hope you'll continue checking back actively and will stick around. ^^ Cheers!

Years
    I don't think we've met before either, but that still won't stop me saying hello to you and really nice to see you back here at PC, Vincent! Everything's fine on your end I'm hoping?

Going by your post, some sections you might love include Anime & Manga, Video Games, and also the Creative Media Showcase in Culture & Media. Just some suggestions on places to get started, but do take your time and explore around the whole community because you never know what may catch your eye next. Also, while things may look different I can safely assure you we are the same old forum underneath, and you should get re-adjusted very well.

Stay active this time and I do hope you won't vanish again. I'm always available for a visitor message if you ever want to chat with me, and I'll see you around!

I am actually not that big of a fan of Anime, and Manga much. Surprisingly! I mean, I love some Anime don't get me wrong, like 'Welcome to the N.H.K', and I just recently got into 'Samurai Flamenco' but, I'm not into like... Binge watching it, you know? It's not really that huge of a part of my life. Video games, yeah I love them but, I'll get more to that in a bit. And yessss, I love watching shows, reading about, and researching about other cultures all around the world. I remember growing up and always watching shows like the Travel channel, or NatGeo, or Discovery. I love documentaries and shows about animals and other countries and stuff. <: Nice to meet you man!

Ah geez you seem pretty awesome already haha. And yeah, always great to see people who return to the forum after a long break. Doubt PC will be going anywhere in the future either so there's that. 8] Welcome back, Vincent!

What games do you play? I've been trying out more non-Pokemon games lately and would love to see what titles you're interested in. Animal Crossing has been a lot of fun, but there's also Mario Kart, Rune Factory, and others that're simply breathtaking. Hope you'll continue checking back actively and will stick around. ^^ Cheers!

Hey there!

I love RPGs, and RTS games. Like, I am an absolute fanboy for the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series. Pokemon, of course. (That's a given, ; ) ) ....... I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING HOLY CRAP. I recently rebought the game because I had to pawn it, for uh.. financial reasons. Recently it was my birthday and, my girlfriend made me a cake like in the games. <: ( There was a link to the pic in IMG tags here but, I don't have enough posts yet. :( ) Rune Factory, I've been wanting to try out but, I have never actually gotten around to it. (I think I'll love it though because Harvest Moon is amazing. ) I love Mario Kart but, I haven't played one since Double Dash unfortunately. :(

Nice meeting you too!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome back to our forum, Vincent; it's good to see that you're with us again!

Since you're musician, I'm sure you have great interest in the subject; what kind of genres would say is your favorite? I, personally, listen to almost everything, but every now and again, do find myself leaning more on metal (sub-genres--folk metal, for one), as I find it to be rather intriguing. Few bands I tend to follow are In Flames, Motorhead, and Children of Bodom; they're pretty good.

It's nice that you're a fan of Kingdom Hearts; I love the series! I haven't played much of its games, sadly, but from ones I have, I did enjoy my time going through. Anyway, have a fun stay here, buddy; hopefully, we'll see each other around.

Years
    Welcome back to our forum, Vincent; it's good to see that you're with us again!

Since you're musician, I'm sure you have great interest in the subject; what kind of genres would say is your favorite? I, personally, listen to almost everything, but every now and again, do find myself leaning more on metal (sub-genres--folk metal, for one), as I find it to be rather intriguing. Few bands I tend to follow are In Flames, Motorhead, and Children of Bodom; they're pretty good.

It's nice that you're a fan of Kingdom Hearts; I love the series! I haven't played much of its games, sadly, but from ones I have, I did enjoy my time going through. Anyway, have a fun stay here, buddy; hopefully, we'll see each other around.

I am in love with Jazz. I've always wanted to start up a Bossa Nova group with people. I also come from an electronic music background although, most of the mainstream EDM stuff sort of annoys me... Don't get me wrong, like I respect it as music I just.. When you are a musician, you can hear similarities in melodies, and chord progressions and what have you so, honestly it just feels like everyone takes bits of each others music and gets famous off each other. I really do respect it though, and I'm not saying its easy by any means, I just sort of feel like there is so much more potential. For example, the music I make right now is sort of 'Future Jazz'. Look up a guy called Tennyson, he's another artist in this sort of style. Well, it's him and his sister that make the music but, he's a really cool guy and his music is so amazing to me.

I am so excited for KH3 but, sadly I feel like it's going to be the one in the series I finally skip or just watch the cutscenes for or something. :(

PS4's are expensive. :(

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, no problemo! It's good to have you here! Ah, but I haven't played a good Final Fantasy game in a long while, but the new one looks pretty good! Maybe I'll check it out if there is more info about it, hehe. <33

Anywhooo. Welcome, super special welcome back to the forums, Vincent! I'm Shawn; nice to meet you! I hope that we can chat about video games on the VG board sometime! Cause y'know, I'm really into Kingdom Hearts too, in which right now I'm playing the heck out of 2.5. :3

Well, see ya, and have a blaaaast. C:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I don't skateboard. Too old, might break something haha (not really. Tony Hawk is like 50) but there is always something to do around here and I hope you find it okay! If not, you can always ask one of us to help you find what you're looking for be it items, Pokémon or tips and tricks to help you on your way we'll be here for your questions! Hope you have a long time with us and don't disappear like some others do. Good hunting!

Back