• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings All!!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Haha, I've occasionally joined forums and neglected to post until a few days/weeks/months later - glad you decided to start posting! Have you been lurking much, or just forgotten about this place until now? Either way, I hope you'll find it worth the effort! Which area of Pokemon are you looking to expand your knowledge on? We have areas for the games (both by generation and in general), the anime, and just general stuff depending on what takes your fancy~

Anyways, if you need anything, or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Haha, I've occasionally joined forums and neglected to post until a few days/weeks/months later - glad you decided to start posting! Have you been lurking much, or just forgotten about this place until now? Either way, I hope you'll find it worth the effort! Which area of Pokemon are you looking to expand your knowledge on? We have areas for the games (both by generation and in general), the anime, and just general stuff depending on what takes your fancy~

Anyways, if you need anything, or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

nice!!

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    Thanks all... I hope I'll stay in this forum for a long time

Well, I'm really interested in Pokemon ROM Hacking
    Until now, I only play them (the hacked-game). but I want to try to make my own hack

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Friend, please try to avoid bumping threads that are more than a month old, even if it's your intro thread, okay? o:

I'll let it slide this time, but, it's in PC's policy to not allow revival of threads this way. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! And welcome to the forums!

Back