• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings and salutations from an English Tosser

Years
  • Am I a troll?
    Or am I a genuine member who is looking for the loving (of a special and physical kind) from some people who hang out on a pokémon forum?

Thing is, you'll never know.
    But I can guarantee that I am not the former of the two options that I have posted above.
    So, I guess, you guys do know now.

There's not much that I have to say, really. I, unfortunately, am not the king of sw@g, like most of the cool kids are nowadays. I mean, I write plays and pieces of prose, but that's not really all that interesting! To become interesting would be to become dangerous, and immoral, like a paedophile.

Am I a paedophile, you ask? No. I do not involve myself in such activities. God would frown upon it, really.

So, that's who I am. Not a paedophile.

Cannibal, maybe. And I'm not underage, so touching myself when the act is called upon itself does not count as paedophilia. Not that I do touch myself. Maybe. I dunno.

Anyway! Name's Ryan. I like to ramble. I have a few friends here, but I want to ditch those losers and make some new ones! I hope to get to know the better lot of you well.

And to the not-so-better-lot: you can all piss off.

So, greetings and salutations! ^.^

P.S: I find Elsa from Frozen inexplicably hot, though Anna is more my type of woman. I thought that in the act of getting to know me that you should all know that.

I've never seen Frozen.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Nice meeting you, Ryan! I hope you're having a good time here so far! Welcome, welcome to the forums, pal. You seem like a really cool guy; I definitely see a great friend in you. C:

Aha, well, glad to hear you're not a paedo! Got many bears up in here already, brrr. Cannibal! Maybe! Sharpen the claws, rawr. I'mmmm going all over the place now, hehe. Anyways! I really do hope you'll stick around here, my lil'penguin, for we have all sorts of goodies and other great things in store for you, for now, and for the future! There's always something to look forward to, y'know? <33

Ah, and I love Elsa; she's adorableee. Anna too! Also cute! Remind me to watch frozen for the third time later, hehe. Mmm, well, it's been great getting to know you! Feel free to leave me a message if you wanna chat or something! That'd be cool! Also, if you need a hand, contact any one of the staff members, yeah? Annnd see you around. <33

Back