• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings and Salutations!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Hey everyone!

Name's SpeedRave13, but you can call me Speed. I'm 19 years old, and I'm very into the competative pokemon scene. I'm new to Gen 5 though, and I'm always looking for both battles and a chance to improve. Let me know if you feel like a battle anytime!

Turns out I had an account here for a long time and completely forgot about it (zero posts) and I have no clue why. So I figured better late than never ^.^;;

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    How's it going Speed? I bet you're really fast or something, or even somewhere! Whether it be in the athletics department (seriously, is anyone on this site athletic? :P) or just a speedy learner (pun intended). I like to think I am a fast learner or something, or at least tend to pick up things rather speedily. :P

It may be of no surprise to you, but we have our own dedicated forum to the competitive scene of Pokemon, called the Pokémon Strategies and Movesets which you may want to check out sooner or later. I've visited there a few times, and I can say there quite a nice bunch of people willing to help you out with tutoring services and other things. Along side that we also have our own Pokemon Online server, which has Black and White virtual battling, so you can have an even greater learning experience there as well. :D

From your avatar I can see you're a Kingdom Hearts fan? I'm a fan of the games, albeit only ever playing the first two games out. I wonder if I've still got my awesome save files for them. :/

Have a great time here, and if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask a moderator, or a more seasoned member.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I see that you like Kingdom Hearts. looks like we are not alone!

Welcome to the Pokecommunity. Read the rules otherwise your life here will be short. VERY SHORT.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Soooooooooooooo...
    Speeeeeeeeeeeed...

Actually, whenever someone says speed, it instantly reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog. :3 More specifically, Sonic X; that show that 4Kids aired [one of the few things 4Kids did right!] But yeah! Speed is a cool name. <3 Into competitive, are we? :3 Mmm, I've been in and out of comppetitive myself; now a days, I just play for fun mostly~ My team isn't very competitive in...competitive speak. :3 Like, like said above, you can check out the Pokemon Strategies and Movesets sub forum; from RMT help, to movesets help, to just general competitive stradegy discussion, basically, its the forum for any related competitive stradegies. :3 You can also check out the Pokemon Black and White sub forum if you want; its right here: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200 ]. There, if you wanna take a break from competitive, there, you can just discuss the 5 gen pokemon; and... basically the Pokemon Black and White games in general! Wherever interests you in this forum, I just suggest: go for it! [ahh, but just remember the rules and guidelines; they are straghtforward, but it helps maintain stability and order. :3]

Well anyway, welcome! Eh, yeah, its better late than never, eh? :3 I hope at this account, you can be active; and contribute alot~ And eventually, meet new pals! If you ever wanna talk, just leave a Vistor Message or Private Message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. <3 I'll love to talk about stuff; or maybe help ya out along the way. <3 Enjoy your stay! <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Thanks everyone!

Alternative - I do play sports, but the name actually comes from Kingdom Hearts :P

Miss Doronjo - I'm actually a huge Sonic fan as well, played all his games from Sonic 1 - Sonic Colors. And I was big into competative in Gen 4, and the shift to Gen 5 certainly hasn't pushed me away. I look forward to making some friends here ^.^

Back