• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, earthlings, I'm new on this planet.

Years
  • Okay guys (mainly phillip and Lt. Surge's Raichu)... I think it's time to take Kylie's advice and read the rules of the subforum.
    Unless you made the thread, please post only once in a thread here in NU/W. It helps to keep the thread on-topic.
    Mewtwo Man, please don't double-post, that's against the rules. Also, the second post was pretty off-topic. ^^;
    Thanks for listening~

Anyway, welcome ^^ I hope you like our planet, and PC as well. It's rather fun~

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Yeah, please try to obey the rules ^^ I'm pretty sure that drummershuff provided a link.

Anyway, welcome to our "planet"! Hope you have fun. PM or just tell me if you would like to be friends =D

Back