• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, earthlings

Mewtant

Faux Mantis
    Years
    Or whatever. I'm Mewtant here because Mewtwo was taken, but you can call me Mewtwo if you like! Or Mew, Mutu, Mootoo, m2, or whatever nickname hell my friends concoct. The forums and Discord server seems like such a friendly place, and I'm looking forward to spending time here!

Years
    Hiya there Mewtant, welcome to PC! Discord's a good place to start meeting use, we're happy you made a forum account. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. Have fun exploring what our community can offer! :D

Last edited:

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Hey there, Mewtwo! Glad to see you here!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Your username's amazing, I love it. <3 Welcome Mewtant! I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum. PC's Discord is a great place. I don't go on very often myself but I think you'll be making friends there in no time. Also I take it that you like Fomantis? I loved using Fomantis in Moon, it was super cute but strong. I actually had to google its name though as I could only remember Lurantis - shame on me. :(

But yeah, it's awesome to have you here! Hopefully I'll see you around the forums sometime, yeah. :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Mewtant! It's a pleasure to have you with us. Our Discord server is pretty lively so there's always conversations taking place that you can hop right into. PC in general is an amazing place and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. If you have any questions at all, or just fancy a chat, don't hesitate to drop me a message (I promise I don't bite :3). Enjoy exploring the community ^^

Back