• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings everyone

Years
    Ah, yes. Well, To start I'll formally introduce myself.
    My forum username is "Palace Maven Raphael", as obvious as it may seem, it's also my favorite spot in the Battle Frontier, although most of you might say it's hard.
    Anyways, Raphael is my real first name.
    I like playing pokemon emerald, although I didn't like diamond for some reason as I didn't find it interesting. But, that's just my opinion.
    My hobbies are drawing, programming, playing pokemon[obviously], reading books, and making books. Currently, I'm making one... 20 chapters currently.
    Anyways, That's all for now...

Edit:
    I don't know anything about pokemon games after emerald..
    For some reason, I think I'm stuck there, so I'm an expert at pokemon emerald, all natures, all places[important ones], battle frontier, and pokemon teams.
    Feel free to ask me about anything...

Last edited:

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    Hello there Palace Maven Raphael, i know you will fit right in here at the Pokecommunity and if you need anything, feel free to ask.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PC, as always. Hmm... Wow, you make books? You write books, right? As for me, I read books and stuff.

Anyway, have fun in PC, and I hope that I can see you again in the near future.

Back