• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings everyone! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Just wanted to say hello...I am somewhat of a returning noob to Pokemon. I haven't played one since the originals on the old black and white Gameboy. :) With that being said, right now I have white, and I am just looking for a place to enjoy some poke chatter, and learn all the new stuff that is involved. Because these games really have evolved over the last several years. :) No pun intended.!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome back to the world of Pokemon, and welcome to the PokeCommunity, Logos! Ahh, I remember those days with the Game Boy and playing Pokemon back then. Those were the daaaays. ^_^ I hope you are enjoying White, because so far it's a great game! You'll learn more about Pokemon White on PC's very own Black & White forum! You'll find discussions about events, the Pokemon, pretty much anything! :3

Hope PC is treating ya well. Myself and my partner Hiidoran are always around if you have any questions. Read the rules and have fun! :)

Back