• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings fellow gamers!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Howdy I'm the PokeHunter and I love Pokemon. I'd say I've played....half of every Pokemon game ever released and I've recently started playing again (with white 2) so I started looking around for a community-forum site. It's pretty awesome here already

Years
  • Hi hi, PokeHunter! Welcome to PC. ^^

So you're getting back into Pokemon? That's neat, Pokemon's pretty hard to quit entirely since it's really addicting. <3 How have you been finding White 2? I'm personally addicted to my Black 2 and think it's one of the better Pokemon games that have been made. Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!

But yeah, we're definitely an awesome forum, so hopefully you choose to stay. As I'm sure you can tell, PC's pretty active with heaps of members and discussions to post in, so you'll make friends and such really quickly. :D

Have fun and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all!

Years
  • Howdy I'm the PokeHunter and I love Pokemon. I'd say I've played....half of every Pokemon game ever released and I've recently started playing again (with white 2) so I started looking around for a community-forum site. It's pretty awesome here already

Hello PokeHunter, welcome!

Nice to see you getting back into Pokemon. I'm Hikari and I've been a fan since it first came to Australia. <3 I will never quit Pokemon despite my age (I'm pretty close to Cirno's age as well) cos I just find the characters and the features so addicting. How's White 2 going? I have still yet to get Black 2 or White 2 but hopefully I will soon. (Hikari is my online name, not my real name)

We're a very active community with loads of boards you can post in, I'm sure there's something you'll like. And we have loads and loads of members, so you'll definitely make friends quickly.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me anytime!

- Hikari10

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Hey Pokehunter! Hope you enjoy the site! If you're into the games you should play some hacks in the emulation section ESPECIALLY THE POKEMON RUBY DESTINY SERIES! Anyways you can also discuss the games on the Current Generation Gaming Section make your own hack, etc. You will love it here I know I did! :)

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Hi hi, PokeHunter! Welcome to PC. ^^

So you're getting back into Pokemon? That's neat, Pokemon's pretty hard to quit entirely since it's really addicting. <3 How have you been finding White 2? I'm personally addicted to my Black 2 and think it's one of the better Pokemon games that have been made. Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!

But yeah, we're definitely an awesome forum, so hopefully you choose to stay. As I'm sure you can tell, PC's pretty active with heaps of members and discussions to post in, so you'll make friends and such really quickly. :D

Have fun and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all!

Haha I was hoping Black 2 would be just as addicting as White 2; I planned on getting it in December (Spoiler) when they release the next Keldeo event. Thank you, and thanks to the rest of you for such a warm welcome :D

Back