• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, fellow Pokémon fans!

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
  • Hello. I'm Blaze42, as you can clearly see. I'm a lover of animation, Brony, toy collector, aspiring actor/voice actor, and of course Pokémon fan. I'm also fluent in sarcasm, and enjoy making fun of bad movies and TV shows.
    I hope to enjoy my time here!

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC, hope you like it here.

If you are interested in a certain forum, check out the Adoption Center. If you have any questions don't feel free to ask anyone but preferably a moderator.

I'm also a collector of things, what do you usually collect? Lol and there are lot of Bronies here. You'll be sure to fit in! ;D

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC, hope you like it here.

If you are interested in a certain forum, check out the Adoption Center. If you have any questions don't feel free to ask anyone but preferably a moderator.

I'm also a collector of things, what do you usually collect? Lol and there are lot of Bronies here. You'll be sure to fit in! ;D

Like I said, I collect toys, most commonly figurines/action figures. I also own a few plushies as well.
    I also kinda collect video games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2012
    Welcome Blaze42! I hope you enjoy on this Pokémon forum! I am pretty new too.

And uhm, what is a "brony"?

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
    Years
  • Welcome Blaze42! I hope you enjoy on this Pokémon forum! I am pretty new too.

And uhm, what is a "brony"?

A brony is a male fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The show was created by Lauren Faust, a head writer for The Powerpuff Girls amd Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Years
  • Hello. I'm Blaze42, as you can clearly see. I'm a lover of animation, Brony, toy collector, aspiring actor/voice actor, and of course Pokémon fan. I'm also fluent in sarcasm, and enjoy making fun of bad movies and TV shows.
    I hope to enjoy my time here!

Hello Blaze42, welcome to PC.

You can call me Hikari, aka that girl who liekz Oshawottz. I've been a longtime Pokemon fan since 1999, and well as my avatar/sig says, I liek Oshawottz.

We have a few Bronies here (including one of my pairs!) and although we did have a My Little Pony fanclub over in Other Clubs it died out but you can always make a new one. And I see you have a funny personality like I do, my signature is actually pretty funny btw.

And I assume Reuniclus is your fave Pokemon cos it's in your avatar? Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, we have loads of places you can check out so I hope you'll find something you'll like.

Enjoy your stay and I'm always open for a VM!

- Hikari10

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
    Years
  • Hello Blaze42, welcome to PC.

You can call me Hikari, aka that girl who liekz Oshawottz. I've been a longtime Pokemon fan since 1999, and well as my avatar/sig says, I liek Oshawottz.

We have a few Bronies here (including one of my pairs!) and although we did have a My Little Pony fanclub over in Other Clubs it died out but you can always make a new one. And I see you have a funny personality like I do, my signature is actually pretty funny btw.

And I assume Reuniclus is your fave Pokemon cos it's in your avatar? Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, we have loads of places you can check out so I hope you'll find something you'll like.

Enjoy your stay and I'm always open for a VM!

- Hikari10

Yes, Reuniclus is my favorite Pokémon. I've always liked strange Pokémon like that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Making fun of bad movies AND you wanna do voice acting we should sit down and do movie reviews. I suggest we start with Dragon Wars... ._. Because.. well you know

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The word Brony attracted me to this thread. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE PONY?

also *brohoof*

Welcome aboard btw <3 any brony who is a fan of Pokemon is welcome here. VM me if you wanna talk Ponies, yeah? :D have fun!

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
    Years
  • The word Brony attracted me to this thread. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE PONY?

also *brohoof*

Welcome aboard btw <3 any brony who is a fan of Pokemon is welcome here. VM me if you wanna talk Ponies, yeah? :D have fun!

*Brohoof*

Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

Years
  • Another brony, yay! Welcome to PC, Blaze. :D Fluttershy is my favorite of the batch, though I love 'em all for sure. They're great characters!

But it's amazing you're working to be a voice actor; how's that been going so far? I would really love to be one myself, but alas, I'm pursuing other interests at the moment.

Reuniclus is a pretty cute Pokemon too, but I've actually yet to use it on any of my teams. Was planning on it but never really got around to doing so. You've really reminded me to get off my lazy bum and try one out in Black 2! D: Very happy to see you already made a handful of posts though, that's a wonderful start. I'm sure you'll fit in well here, so have fun~

Years
  • Hallo there. Fluency in sarcasm? That could be useful to me. I used to do a bit of acting back at school, how's that working out for you? You should check out the Entertainment sections of Pokecommunity, I reckon you'd fit right in. Anyway enjoy your stay.

Back