• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings for a Pokemon Fan!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hello, I'm BlackPokeStar. A pokemon fan and hacker who has a great love for Absol, Growlithe and Mewthree. I usually go by Black Star on the forums or on other sites. Did I mention I love the Mews {XD} . I appreciate when I meet new cool people, and people who will help me out so greeting will be nice :) .
    Anyways, Check out my signature and chat with me on my account page if you want us to be bros :pink_giggle: .

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum, and I hope you're having a good afternoon, BlackPokestar! <3

I'm trying to study up on hacking myself, with.. slow progress so far, but, I'm still learning things here and there from guides! In any case, it sounds like you'll enjoy the Emulation and ROM Hack section, where all the hacking topics take place! It's a really popular place, and I'm sure that you'll meet loads of cool and kind people who'd love to be friends with you, so, I hope you'll have fun exploring and being active there, if you wish to. :3

The Mew family is pretty awesome, although my favourite from there would have to be Mew, because, I'm sort of a sucker for those tiny legendaries, aha. But Mewtwo is nice and powerful as well! I do indeed hope we can chat again some other time, and I wish you a really great time upon our forums! Don't hesitate to ask any question about PC to our staff members, including myself, here! We're all willing to help you have the most comfortable and convient experience on PC as possible! And thanks for joining with us today. <33

I wish you a happy and safe new year too!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hmm, don't see your signature there. Next time you post, be sure you check "show your signature" in the reply area so that way you can post along with your siggy. :D

Anyways, hi there, BlackPokeStar! Mew and Mewtwo are amazing, especially Mew, where you can teach it any TM or HM move. Isn't that awesome? If only Mew was available as an event someday I'd totally catch it. Aside from that, I'm sure you'll meet wonderful peeps here, like myself and others. New members like you are wonderful, and honestly I'm glad you joined! PC has great things for you to check out, like gaming discussions, trading, battling, and many more. You'll enjoy it here tbh!

Feel free to shoot me a message if you wanna talk and stuff! Always up for a convo anytime. :) See ya around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Thanks for all the replies, guys and gals!!
    I will be sure to check the Rom Hacking and Emulation Section and for the siggy well it will be showing now everybody :)

Back