• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Germany by LugiaWrestlingFan1994

LugiaWrestlingFan1994

Wanna wrestle with Lugia in Real Life
Years
  • Hi,
    my name is Achim Aphophis Kern,I'm 20 years old and I'm from Germany. My hobbies are writing Fanfictions, listening to music, watch Yugioh Duel Monsters, Disneys American Dragon Jake Long and Pokemon. After a break of 9 years I've returned to Pokemon a few weeks ago and I must say,it was the best decision what I've ever done in my whole live^^. My most fervent wish of all is a really strange. As you can see in my nickname it is the wish to wrestle with Lugia in a olympic freestyle-wrestling-match/collegiate-wrestling-match (I know that's a crazy wish, but I really hope that you don't hate me because of it).
    If you have some questions, don't hesitate to ask me (I'm not biting^^).
    I hope that we'll have a good time here.
    Greetings
    Achim Aphophis Kern alias LugiaWrestlingFan1994
    PS: I'm sorry for my terrible english. But I'm still learning it.

Years
  • Hello and such a pleasure to meet you Achim! How are you enjoying everything so far?

From what you said in your post, you seem to be a writer so I'm sure our Fan Fiction & Writing section will have everything you need to become a great writer, along with reading other members' stories as well. The resident mod, Nolafus is always happy to assist with any questions you have regarding the section, and I'm sure he'd definitely be looking forward to having you around.

Also, don't worry too much about your English skills. Your post looks perfectly fine to me, and I'm sure PC will help you learn more new words along the way. Have a fantastic time with us and I'll see you around!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Achim, we're glad having you! Hooray for new awesome members. And boo me for welcoming you somewhat late paha.

The original YGO anime was my life as a kid, I swear. But then when it ended and they moved onto GX I lost interest.. but lately I've been wanting to catch up with GX again, only saw up to episode 20 or so and the main character seems interesting. But who knows when that'll happen. xD;; Have a fantastic time posting around and be sure to ask if you need anything! You're sure to fit right in. :')

LugiaWrestlingFan1994

Years
  • Thanks a lot for your warm welcome. I was sure that you'll laugh at me because of my strange wish.
    @all: What do you think about my most fervent wish?
    Sincerely yours

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Wilkommen zu PokeCommunity, Achim! Ich hoffe, dass es sich freut :D

Which Pokemon game brought you back in? Omega Rubin/Alpha Saphir, or? Either way, glad to see it's got you hooked once again!

Last edited:

LugiaWrestlingFan1994

Years
  • Which Pokemon game brought you back in? Omega Rubin/Alpha Saphir, or? Either way, glad to see it's got you hooked once again!
    Pokemon X was it^^. I wanna buy Omega Ruby next week if I'll have enough time.
    @all: Do you think that Lugia would in Real Life wrestle with me out of his own will if I would beg him to do so (yeah I know: English Grammatic learned from Yoda I have^^)?
    Sincerely yours

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Lugia! I appreciate you joining the community! I too like writing Pokemon FanFiction and if you go to the FanFiction section you'll find my story haha. With the Lugia wrestling thing? It might happen one day, someone might turn these creatures into gigantic ones, like Pokemon haha. Well, see you around!

Back