• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

greetings from ghetto

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums! As you can see, PC is a very active forum that's teeming with members! People tend to gather in the forums... to do what they feel like doing the most - discussions, events, and so on!

I do hope that you can find what you need here... and discuss away! Have fun around the forums, and do make some new friends here and there, huh?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    [SIZE="a"]Welcome to PC, Im kind of new here too. You should try out the Challenges there awesome I promise[/SIZE]

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Kerberos and welcome to pokecommunity(PC)
    The community is always active here, so topics and threads in most forums are active as well!
    Anyways ,explore what PC has to offer, as we have TONS and TONS of stuff to do here! Whether you interested in battling with others, or trading, or discussing the anime & stuff...we have it right here. :)
    Be sure you've read Rules.Just drop me a PM if you're confused with anything or you can also leave me a Visitor Message if you ever need someone to talk to. :) Have fun exploring PC, okay!

Back