• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Italy

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2013
    Hello Pokemoncommunity ! I'm Pennabic and I'm new to this forum. I got into the Pokemon franchise when I was a child (maybe like every1 here). I started years ago to explore the world of Hack ROM, so I'm not totally newbie but.. I must admit that I haven't finished a single Hack ROM so.. :3c
    I wish to complete my Project Fanny, hoping to find some help here ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You are right! Most of the members here have been into Pokemon since it all started, especially myself! I've been a fan of the franchise since the anime debuted on TV here in the US, and it completely changed my life. I hope it did to you as well. :D

That's alright if you haven't finished your project yet. There's plenty of time for you to do so, and if you visit our very own ROM Hack section, you can find all the help, the tools, and the tutorials you need for the hack you're working on. If you need help or if you're recruiting someone to help you with a few things, you can also do that there as well. :D Really, there's a lot to do in that section especially testing out hacks and playing them. Check that out! :D

Anyways, hope you have a wonderful stay...and welcome aboard! It's a pleasure to meet you, and don't be shy to ask any questions in regards to the forum. Okay! Have fun! :3

Hacking is one of those things that's a bit hard to understand at first (at least that's the gist I get from it), but I'm sure if you take your time and work at it you'll make something truly special. A lot of people come here to hack.. which means there are tons of people to help you if you need it. No worries, just do your best and keep going. Welcome to the forum, Pennabic, and wonderful to meet you!

Hope you have a great time here! There are lots of members across the community who have been into Pokemon since they were kids too, so plenty of people all around who've played the older Pokemon games like R/B/Y and G/S/C (and I guess R/S/E constitutes as old now, too)! Explore around everywhere and make some posts; you won't regret it. <3

Have fun and see you around! Contact our colorful group of staff if you need some help and stick around. We want every one of our newbies to stick around and have a great time; that applies to you, too. :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    You're avatar looks like the BIC Pens guy! Hahaha. Welcome to PC!

Like you I got into Pokemon as a kid when I was 6! I started with the anime and then played the games starting with Red version. Ever since I'd been addicted! There's a lot of people here who love talking about all generations and all things Pokemon. As Cirno and Megan said , you can find everything you need on hacking here. The ROM Hacking section a quite popular section with all the tools you need for developing games. Plus more ROM Hacks you could play. You can ask for people to help you on hacks so soon you should have at least one completed hopefully! As I already said, there is also a good amount of things to explore here and it should be fun for you to look around a bit. Also many people here are very nice so don't be shy to talk to people. I'm always willing to talk with new people and make more friends so feel free to send me a message in my profile!

Anyway, see you around and have fun here. May your time here be a joyful one. :)

Back