• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from the north

Years
  • Hello. I'm an 18 year old male from Norway.

First off, my connection with Pokemon. I started playing the games around 2002. My first game was Silver, and that game still holds as one of my favorite games of all time. I got Ruby pretty much dead on release and enjoyed that one aswell. Around 2006-07 I stopped playing the games since my GBA wasn't working anymore; and the battery had run dry on my copy of Silver long ago. I didn't get back in before last year when I started playing on emulators, and got back in pretty quickly. As for the rest of the franchise; I watched the anime untill around the end of the Advanced Series. I started watching again about six months ago. As for the cards, I never cared. It is important that you know this about me: I do not have any connection whatsoever with anything after Generation 3; both within the games and the anime. In the view of the games, I got out of Pokemon around the time where those games were relased, and when I looked at them it didn't like the direction it was going. The same goes for the anime since the first english dubbed voicecast were left out after season 8. I don't watch it in japanese and I never did as a kid, therefore, without the original cast it's just really strange and without the feeling of nostalgia.

On other intrests I have, I play a lot of games on a top notch computer, I listen to metal and play drums. I must warn you that my sense of humor is pretty strange, but never offensive. Not much else is needed to know.

The reason why I'm here is pretty much to expand my intrest in Pokemon, to keep an eye at the newest romhacks and just have a place to hang around.

See ya'll later

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
  • I love your story, it's interesting to see how you took part in the ever-growing franchise.

Welcome to the forums, you will love it here I promise :P There is a ton of stuff to get involved with here. :) What are your preferences as far as types and Pokemon go? Do you have a specific battle style to you normally go with?

As for me I love the Ghost and Normal types, I love them :D. They're the most playful types I feel which is one of the reasons why I like them. I hope to see you a lot around here!

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • Hey there, Slayer. Welcome to PC!
    If you want to know the latest romhacks or if you need some help regarding emulators, feel free to go to the Emulation & ROM Hacking section.
    Its kinda awesome that you haven't played any pokemon games or even watch the anime after gen 3. but yeah, we all got our own reasons. So, because you have played Silver and Ruby and most likely, you've already finished it, i would be glad to introduce you of these 3 sections in PC: the Metal & Color Generation Gaming wherein you can discuss about gen1 and gen2 games with other PC members, the Advance Generation Gaming where you can discuss about gen3 games, and the Challenges where you can do challenges so that the pokemon games will be more callenging and fun.

there are many fun places here in PC. explore and be amazed! but first, make sure to read and follow the rules.

Back