• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from your newest Asian

JosephBowie

Self-Depreciator
Years
  • Hi there. I'm Asian, as the title says.

I love video games, sleep, and food. I'm love Pokemon (Obviously), My Little Pony, and Doctor Who.

I'm here because I'm starting to get really into forums and such, and I needed to be on a Pokemon one.

What's up?

Years
  • Hi there. I'm Asian, as the title says.

I love video games, sleep, and food. I'm love Pokemon (Obviously), My Little Pony, and Doctor Who.

I'm here because I'm starting to get really into forums and such, and I needed to be on a Pokemon one.

What's up?

Hello Joseph, and welcome to PC.

I see you're a Brony? I happen to like MLP too. Oh, and Pokemon as well cos that was my first love, especially adorable but hilarious Oshawott. Yeah, they call me the Crazy Oshawott Girl.

You definitely found the best place to start on a Pokemon forum, we have trained staff members and loads of sections you can post in. We have a club for members from the Philippines located in Other Clubs. We also had a My Little Pony club but it died out but hey, you can always make a new one.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me.

- Hikari10

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HI. YOU LIKE MY LITTLE PONY. YAY. A FELLOW BRONY!

Welcome to PC! You joined the best Pokemon forum out there, and it's a great place to settle in and get acquainted with everything Pokemon! You and I basically love the same things (everything except Doctor Who...I rarely watch the show tbh xD). And it's great that you joined us! There's so much to do, either you want to discuss Pokemon, play Pokemon with others, or get to know other members by discussing non-Pokemon related stuff. :D

I'm a Rarity btw. :D What's your favorite Pony?

Anyways, have a great time on PC! I'm just a VM away if you want a friend to talk to, and Cirno is a PM away if you have any questions or concerns! <3

JosephBowie

Self-Depreciator
    Years
  • It's always nice to meet fellow Bronies. It's always nice to meet people in general, unless they turn out to be big meanie faces.

BTW, I don't have a favorite pony. I LOVE ALL OF THEM.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Joseph, welcome to PC! Nice to meet you. I'm Asian too, by the way. :)

Hope you'll enjoy yourself here! You'll love this place; the people here are really nice. Do feel free to browse around and find what you're interested in. Hope to see you around sometime. :)

PS. You like My Little Pony? So do I! *bro hoof* (I'm not a guy though, so, um..*high hoof*? LOL. My favourites are both Applejack and Fluttershy. Can't decide between them both. :/

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Whoa, you joined this forum for the same reason as me. I'm asian too. Be seeing you around the forums.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • Greetings from another Asian with glasses.

Welcome to PC. Most of us are friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Heey there, Joey! A big welcome to PC, it's nice to meet you. :D

I like pretty much all the same things as you, haha. Sleep and food especially! MLP was one of my interests for a while as well; nice to see fans who like all the ponies, because I do too. Though Fluttershy is my favorite. :3 Unfortunately our MLP: FiM seems to have died somewhat recently so I can't point you over in that direction, but creating a new one should be up for grabs then. Can't say I've ever seen Doctor Who, though... I'm one of the few, it seems!

But yeah, it's wonderful meeting you! I hope you enjoy your stay on PC, because we are an awesome forum with so many nice people. Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2012
    Welcome to PC Joseph. Hope you find what your looking for here. I love sleep, video games and Pokemon too. I joined not to long ago myself. You will like it here. Everyone I've met so far is really nice.

Years
  • Hey man, we both have a lot in common. I eat lots of food, I'm pretty gluttonous I won't lie. Wherever your interests lie I'm sure you'll find a few sections on PC that will capture your attention so browse around and enjoy.

Back