• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings! I come in peace!!! (I think...)

Kenji_Shinra

Green's Uberfan!
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    Hello everybody at PC! I am Kenji_Shinra and I love POKEMON! (DUH!) I tend to lean towards the manga and hacks though since I get bored halfway through most of the games. (takes me weeks to get back to playing though I don't know why...) Anyways, if you guys know any good hacks or anything else, feel free to pm me!

Brownies

bye PC :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    Hey there! Welcome to PC and enjoy yourself here, probably you'll go to the emulation section..enjoy!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Shiny Gold is good stuff. xD

Welcome to the forums!

See you around the emulation section. ;D

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Hello there Kenji! My name is Keahi and welcome to the community. There's alot of ROM users coming on lately, I wonder what they need help on.

Years
    Yeah, I love the Pokemon manga also. The manga section has lots of nice people. c:
    The hackers here are pretty good. This is the birthplace of Shinygold...

So, welcome to PC and I hope you have a nice stay. 8D

Last edited:
    Back