• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings! I've been thrown back into the world of Pokemon!

Years
    Well, I've gotten myself back into Pokemon again.
    I've been a fan since PKMN Yellow was released, also have played Silver and Sapphire; but since then, I've put off the games, but have kept up with the Pokemon series. NOW, I've recently gone back to playing Pokemon, the new games included, and I've been hooked since (again). And because I've gotten back into the series, I thought I should join a community that shares the same interests (Pokemon) as me.

So, you may call me the Blue Bull. Here are a few things about me:

-My favorite regions are Sinnoh and Hoenn. I love the tropical areas of Hoenn, and the mountainous region of Sinnoh.
    -Tauros is one of my favorite Pokemon. Bouffalant, I've found to be interestingly similar.
    -I've been known for being imaginative, and always thinking of stories, characters, and ideas.

Now that I've introduced myself, how are you doing today?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    Welcome, Blue_Bull. I am new here as well. This seems like a good community so far and hopefully you'll think so too.

I'm along time squirtle fan, and plan to stick to it! lol

Years
    It's nice to meet ya Jason!

I'm probably going to check out some of the discussion for the GenIV and V games, and maybe fanfiction/rpg as well. I've had this good story for Pokemon, but I've had it in the back of my mind for a long time.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
    It's good to have another intelligent person such as yourself aboard. Welcome to Pokecommunity! I've personally been expanding my own horizons, and came across here at random after letting an untouched account sit dormant for time out of mind. :P

There is a whole lot here to offer, so there is much that will prove to be a good fit for you. The Roleplay and Fanfiction Sections would seem to appeal to your desires the best, as they involve character creation and writing as well. It'll be a great place to hone your writing skills in any genre you desire.

Again, welcome to Pokecommunity, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Back