• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings new user here!

Years
  • Hello!
    I've been a pokemon fan as long as I remember. I've been lurking for a bit and decided to create an account.
    I've been atracted to these forums due to a wide variety of challanges, so I hope that I will have a great stay in this community.

Years
  • Heya LoneOberon, nice to see you finally registered! Being an actual member has a way better experience than just lurking as a guest so I'm sure you're excited on what will come your way. So, you're Lithuanian? Nice to see more lesser-represented nations here grow a bit.

Challenges surely are popular around here, so I'm sure you'll make yourself at home over in the Challenges board here. It's got loads of great challenges ranging from Nuzlocke to monocolor to randoms, you name it! And you can even make some challenges of your own. The regulars over there are always happy to help you settle in, and maybe you'll be adopted as a little Swablu yourself.

There's more than just that board, so if you need a break check out the rest of PC when you can, whether the topics are Pokemon or not, we're confident you can stick around and make new friends. Have fun and if you want to chat feel free to leave me a message, or ask any staff members. See you around and good luck with any challenges you have planned!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Good on you. :D Seems like a lot of people lurk around but don't join for a while so you're never too late in becoming a member. I knew of this place since 2006 but didn't actually become active until 2011 or so.. goodness, took so many years. But at least we're here now, right?

Welcome to PC. <3 Challenges are quite the popular little thing here and I absolutely adore them myself. Nuzlockes are still something I need to dabble in though and I'm thinking of trying that out in my Black 2 once I make a new file. Can finally do that after having moved most of my Pokemon over to X, hah.

Have a good time here, LoneOberon! :) I hope we'll be seeing you around often!

Back