• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings! Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Lysandr

"The Greninja"
    Years
    Player Introduction: Lysandr aka. "The Greninja"
    Hello Pokemon Community. I am Lysandr, or The Greninja to some. I joined this forum because I think it is the best forum on the internet at the moment. Trust me, I have plenty of experience, and trust me, they are not the same. Before I join any forum, I browse as much as I can as a guest and decide whether or not I should join or leave. I commend the Admin of this forum, for he/she has done quite an excellent job.

Now a few things about myself...
    As I said before, my name is Lysandr and known as "The Greninja" to some. Call me either one, I don't mind. If it was not obvious, my favorite Pokemon would be Greninja for many reasons. I am considered a Pokemon Veteran or even "Master" as I have beat the Elite Four in the Pokemon games Red, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Ruby, LeafGreen, FireRed, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, White, White 2, X, Y, and Omega Ruby, read a lot of the Pokemon mainstream mangas, and watched like all of the Pokemon anime episodes like "The Beginning", "Gold and Silver", and "Black and White: Unova and Beyond." I know a lot about different emulators and cheat codes as well. Because of this extensive knowledge, I am completely available to help anyone out that needs it. Because of my activeness on the forum, you can expect a response within the next few hours, to 12 hours at the latest.

Again, thank you for reading my introduction. Please feel free to message me anytime you have a question, because I will answer it to the best of my ability every time.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Heya Lysandr!

Welcome to PC! Nice to see you played all of the games so far! It is always good to have a Veteran on board! :) What were some of your favourite games? Have you looked around the forum yet? what are some sections you are interested in? I personally like to check out the Sun & Moon section for the latest news/gossips, The playground and Treehouse for socializing with everyone here and some others for my own hobbies/tastes.

Fee free to message me if you ever want to chat. Hope you enjoy yourself out here!

Lysandr

"The Greninja"
    Years
    Heya Lysandr!

Welcome to PC! Nice to see you played all of the games so far! It is always good to have a Veteran on board! :) What were some of your favourite games? Have you looked around the forum yet? what are some sections you are interested in? I personally like to check out the Sun & Moon section for the latest news/gossips, The playground and Treehouse for socializing with everyone here and some others for my own hobbies/tastes.

Fee free to message me if you ever want to chat. Hope you enjoy yourself out here!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would have to say by far, my top 3 would be Pokemon Yellow (Special Pikachu Version), Pokemon White, and Pokemon X. And then of course, Pokemon X being my favorite game of all times. In fact, I was playing X again after beating Omega Ruby 50,000,000 times, and I just completed X, so restarting once I'm done writing this. (With Froakie of course) I have looked around the forum, and trust me, you can expect a lot of threads created by me. My favorite sections would be the Pokemon Main Gaming Category, and the Pokemon General Board. Again, thanks for the warm welcome, you're making my impression o this forum even greater.

Years
    Hi Lysandr, welcome to PC! Nice to have you. :D

It's cool to see fans who watched a lot of the anime episodes, I'm still a fan of the anime series and have been catching up with XY episodes subbed as of late. Really love Serena and the series has been a huge step up from B&W so far in terms of story and writing.

Glad you like the main Pokémon forums too! I browse and post there quite a bit so more regulars there are always welcome. ^^ I'm replaying X atm too with an unevolved challenge run and just caught an Espurr to add to my team. It's already been soo difficult and I'm not at gym2 yet lol.

See you around! If you need help you're welcome to ask.

Lysandr

"The Greninja"
    Years
    Hi Lysandr, welcome to PC! Nice to have you. :D

It's cool to see fans who watched a lot of the anime episodes, I'm still a fan of the anime series and have been catching up with XY episodes subbed as of late. Really love Serena and the series has been a huge step up from B&W so far in terms of story and writing.

Glad you like the main Pokémon forums too! I browse and post there quite a bit so more regulars there are always welcome. ^^ I'm replaying X atm too with an unevolved challenge run and just caught an Espurr to add to my team. It's already been soo difficult and I'm not at gym2 yet lol.

See you around! If you need help you're welcome to ask.

Haha, an unevolved challenge, I have to try that sometime. I just restarted, with Froakie, I am just aiming for not using any of the Pokemon I used previously. (Besides Greninja) Thanks for the warm welcome you guys, it's really awesome of you. I feel right at home.

Back