• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings PokéCommunity

Zynth

Snorlax Enthusiast
    Years
    The alias I follow on this forum is Zynth, or Zynilize. I'm currently fourteen years old and reside in Bangkok - City of Angels, Thailand. I have lurked around the forums since June, and I decided to sign up yesterday.

I started designing for leisure mid-2011, around June. I use Photoshop CS6 at the moment, it's newer and it's interface is better. No one should see my beginner work, no one. I have yet to create an updated version of my imgur, but I plan to. You can see my newer artworks in my deviantART profile, I shall post both links later when I achieve 15 posts.

My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Sapphire, where I picked the cute fiery Torchic as my starter. I later moved on to FireRed then to Emerald. Snorlax and Milotic has always appealed to me, hence them being my favorites out of all. My favorite Pokémon game would be either Platinum or HeartGold. The walking feature in HeartGold is really great and I love it.

I'll just finish off here, thanks for reading and I'll be sure to be active.

Years
    Hey there, welcome to PC. :D Do post your art for us to see in the Art Gallery section when you're able, the regulars there would love to see 'em~! Torchic is really adorable but I'm not really a fan of its evolutions, so I didn't choose it too often when playing R/S/E. >:

Glad to see you'll be active; I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing you around! I'm always open to talk if you'd like. Have fun around the site and it was great meeting you n__n

Zynth

Snorlax Enthusiast
    Years
    Hey there, welcome to PC. :D Do post your art for us to see in the Art Gallery section when you're able, the regulars there would love to see 'em~! Torchic is really adorable but I'm not really a fan of its evolutions, so I didn't choose it too often when playing R/S/E. >:

Glad to see you'll be active; I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing you around! I'm always open to talk if you'd like. Have fun around the site and it was great meeting you n__n

Combusken is strange to me, I like Blaziken though. And I'll be sure to post my work soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome and it's nice to meet you too c:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    The alias I follow on this forum is Zynth, or Zynilize. I'm currently fourteen years old and reside in Bangkok - City of Angels, Thailand. I have lurked around the forums since June, and I decided to sign up yesterday. I started designing for leisure mid-2011, around June. I use Photoshop CS6 at the moment, it's newer and it's interface is better. No one should see my beginner work, no one. I have yet to create an updated version of my imgur, but I plan to. You can see my newer artworks in my deviantART profile, I shall post both links later when I achieve 15 posts. My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Sapphire, where I picked the cute fiery Torchic as my starter. I later moved on to FireRed then to Emerald. Snorlax and Milotic has always appealed to me, hence them being my favorites out of all. My favorite Pokémon game would be either Platinum or HeartGold. The walking feature in HeartGold is really great and I love it. I'll just finish off here, thanks for reading and I'll be sure to be active.

Welcome to the forums Zynth you can call me Diablo like everyone else does here. I'm 18 yrs old residing in Sydney Australia. My first Pokemon gave was Silver version. Gen 2. My two favourite Pokemon come from Gen 2 Lugia is my fav of all. Typhlosion being my Favourite fire Pokemon. But my favourite Pokemon Gen has to be Gen 5 the reason being an awesome story line. Hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends :D

Zynth

Snorlax Enthusiast
    Years
    Welcome to the forums Zynth you can call me Diablo like everyone else does here. I'm 18 yrs old residing in Sydney Australia. My first Pokemon gave was Silver version. Gen 2. My two favourite Pokemon come from Gen 2 Lugia is my fav of all. Typhlosion being my Favourite fire Pokemon. But my favourite Pokemon Gen has to be Gen 5 the reason being an awesome story line. Hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends :D

Already said it but, thanks again!

Back