• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Pokemon Fans!

ShinyGiratina1996

~Shadowed Amber~
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Hello everyone! My name is ShinyGiratina, but you may call me Star or Starlight :D
    I am 17 years old and I've played Pokemon since the 1st Gen. I'm still in love with Pokemon and I love ALL Generations and Pokemon.

I'm normally shy but I do love talking to others about Pokemon. Feel free to send me a PM! I'm always open to chats! :D
    My favorite type of Pokemon is Dragons. But I also love Ice Types.

Not sure what else to say. If you wish to know more about me, give me a shout! :D

Years
  • Oh hey welcome! Always the bomb to have more new members. 8D Great to have you here, Star.

People who love all of Pokemon are the best kinds of fans; the franchise is pretty awesome and continues to get amazing so any big fan like yourself is really welcome here. I've been into Pokemon since the first generation myself and just cannot stop loving it ahh. It's too great! Looking forward to each new generation to come.

But really, there is never a need to be shy here. People on PokeCommunity are absolutely wonderful so you'll definitely fit in great and find many, many friends. I'm always up for a chat myself if you're interested - my profile's always open. Why not explore Pokemon Clubs for starters, perhaps? It should have clubs for most if not all types so you can always join and discuss 'em all.

See you around! Hope you have a blast~

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Star, welcome to PC! If you like Pokemon then you should check out out Pokemon Clubs section: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24 . That's where all types of fans go to talk about all things Pokemon. Dragons types are on my top 5 favorites, my favorite type is fire type pokemon. Once again welcome, and if you'd like to chat or become friends feel free to hit me up with a message on my profile. :)

Back