• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, to all.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Hello, my name is Severin Viper. Or at least, that would be my internet name and Pokemon Role-Play persona.

My hobbies include anime, reading, and thinking. My favorite Pokemon is Seviper, if you hadn't noticed by now. I'll let you, the curious, in on who I am as I get back from my cruise, which is tomorrow.

Have a good night, or good day, whichever you're experiencing. I'll see you all when I get back from my cruise.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, my name is Severin Viper. Or at least, that would be my internet name and Pokemon Role-Play persona.

My hobbies include anime, reading, and thinking. My favorite Pokemon is Seviper, if you hadn't noticed by now. I'll let you, the curious, in on who I am as I get back from my cruise, which is tomorrow.

Have a good night, or good day, whichever you're experiencing. I'll see you all when I get back from my cruise.

Welcome to the forums! Seems like you have picked up an interesting username! Unique, too!

Heh... I can see that it's your favourite. One look at your username really tells a lot, huh?

Have a nice day, and I hope to see you around the forums again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Are you in a cruise right now? Awww and you're coming back. Where did you cruise to?

Seviper is my favorite (and only favorite Poison-type) Pokemon for me. It is day for me right now (well, it's early for me xD). I see you're a roleplayer, right? There are quite a few roleplays for you to join at the Roleplay Corner. :D Or, maybe you have an idea to create your own?

Anyways, welcome aboard, and have a safe return back home from your cruise! :D you should tell me how it went ok :P.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Wow, a cruise I've always wanted to go on one of those! They always make them out to be luxurious.. How has it been?

Anyways, Welcome to PC! ^^

Back