• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings to you all.

Years
  • Hello, name's Raiou435 or simply Raiou. I like mangas, anime, light novels abd games (eastern and western).

Favorite pokemon(s): Charmander, Gallade, Gardevoir, Pidgeot, Lucario, Typhlosion and Luxray.
    Favorite element(s): Fire, psychic, dark, fighting, dragon and electric.
    Battle style(s): All-around, speed and offensive, status and offensive.

Years
  • Hello Raiou and welcome to the PC Forums!

We're all glad you decided to join, because I think I know the sections you might enjoy during your time. A good one to start with is Pokemon Clubs which has loads of great clubs, including ones for most of the types you mentioned so you should go and check it out sometimes because joining clubs can be a fun way to make new friends. As for your other interests we also have General Entertainment and Video Games as well. They should keep you busy.

But yeah, we all hope you stick around the forums as an active member! The staff are extremely helpful and won't hesitate to answer any questions you have. They aren't too hard to spot thanks to the bold blue, orange and red highlights on their names. If you ever need to chat, feel free to leave me a visitor message and I'd love to get to know you. Have fun and I'll see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Charmander holds a lot of dear memories for me since he was the first starter I chose in any Pokemon game, if I recall correctly, and he did a great job in getting me through the game. So glad that we can get a Kanto starter in X/Y - all that nostalgia will come rushing back. :D Pidgeot is another awesome 'mon but.. I rarely use him because he tends to be weak. Still an amazing design, though. Welcome to the forum!

Pokemon Clubs is definitely a great start; it's one of my very favorite areas here and is quite a beginner-friendly board, so you'll likely have fun over there. I'm a huge anime and manga fan myself, especially now as I've watched so many awesome series lately. Fate/Zero, Fairy Tail, and Attack on Titan are among some of my favorites - what are yours? Feel free to share with us anytime you'd like.

Have a lovely stay on PC and ask me anytime if you have questions. I'm always around for a good chat, too. Bye bye!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    Welcome to the community Raiou! I am quite new here if you count my posts (9 I think) but I have been around for quite a long time and have been reading the forums looong before I even made an account.
    Yay for Luxray, nice taste. It's very cool :D
    I hope you to be as active as possible and befriend a lot of people :D I love to write posts but lately I haven't been able to use the account much.
    Wish you tons of fun!
    Peace!

Back