• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I posted most of this in the new users hangout, hoping to generate some conversation, but I'll post it in my own thread, too, because I'm egotistical like that and want all the chat to be about ME.

Hello everyone! I am a decoy... Most people on the net just call me Decoy.

I've been a Pokemon fan since I accidentally watched the first episode premier on TV. I like making crafty nerd hats and jewelry. My deviantart name is i-am-a-decoy if anyone is interested in my stuffs.

Old school Pokemon is the best. The first 150 is where it's at! I love all the Pokemon games, though. And Pokemon Snap is the best Pokemon game ever. It's lameness is what makes it epic.

Imma college students trying to open my own business completely unrelated to anything at all mentioned in this thread. That's all you really need to know about that...

I'm also a mega nerd. I spend my time playing video games, surfing the net, and on WoW. I go to cons, cosplay, troll fan forums, RP - all that nerdy stuff. I'm the nerd step below fan fic writing, which is just a step too weird for me.

Soooo.... Sup? =D

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, nerds ftw :D
    Personally, I view RPs a little higher on the nerd ladder than fan fics but that's just my opinion and to each their own, no? Well, just read them rules and have a blast!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Thanks for the welcome!

I guess it depends on the type of RP? 99.9% of the time I do original RPs that aren't based on anything, which is why I view them as slightly less nerdy. RPs based on something is just a multiplayer fanfic and fanfics are a little obsessive for my taste XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Eh? A decoy? But... for who, or what? /plays detective

Just kidding. Welcome to the community! Heh, I got into Pokemon the same way you did, it seems.

Back